Sign in to follow this  
Qsilver

Beware Of That_Dude!

Be very aware of this dude!

Irresponsible, Act Dumb. :yuck:

At first wanted to get from me a ipod lineout connector later on saying that he might wanna get a mini cable, so far met him up 3 times just to test the ipod lineout connector & some mini cables. :doh:

In the end as goodwill I loan him the ipod lineout connector & I even mail out some cables for him to try. After a week or so PM me asking if I could loan him "LONG TERM", cos he was planning to get a nice pair of MS1. :blink:

As usual of me "goodwill" :innocent: , told him those cables I needed it back but loan him the ipod lineout connector alittle longer. Till last week PM him to mail back the connector to me & he agreed. Waited for a week still no mail from him. PM him again asking about the mail and this is the PM quotes:-

"Hi,

I haf not recieve any postage yet."

jasonC

"haha, i go ur house tml personally put in the box.

nvr send letter before, and no time lar, exams, tml i going collect the ksc75, so maybe drop by..."

by him

Told him since he is collecting stuff in marina area, make things easy for him ask him kindly drop the connector at jaben meanwhile I will inform unkle wilson to do me a favor to do an errand for me on collecting. "Thank you, Unkle Wilson!!" :))

When I went down to jaben after work, was told by someone else that he said he forgot to bring to return it back.

Why am I been informed by someone else but not by himself when he can't mail or even forgot to bring? Don't even have the decency to inform me until PM him or just playing dumb?

That_dude, don't take me for a sucker when I or even other people treat you nicer.

For all I care, you can keep that ipod lineout connector. And let all the forum members judge you.

This chap got to learn R.E.S.P.E.C.T. and C.O.U.R.T.E.S.E.Y.

As far i have known from many people and from myself, you have not respected these 2 thumb of rule well. Quite a number of us know about the case of the iPod Lineout. We know what you said to Qsilver for the reason for the temp-loan.

However, i don't get the logic of taking a 'long-term' temp-loan from Qsilver when you are able to order KSC75(s) in the Classifieds. Simply no excuse for you to get a MS-1 or other headphones when you have not settle your debt.

Some of the fellow forumers have hinted or reminded you to take this matter seriously. Qsilver was even kind enough to give a grace period of time for you to return the iPod Lineout. DO NOT TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED.

Time to tune up your attitude or else you will not get ANY.

Message : Do not judge a person by their equipment or knowledge of the audio field. The forum community certainly would like to see the passion, positive attitude and good personality.

Sounds pretty bad to me. Never thought there would be freeloaders around on such small items. Really says a lot about the character of the person.

Edited by Malefic

the reason we exist here is because we are men. (most of us lol)

and because we are men, u gota be wat a man gota be.

as a 男子汉, i hope that you cherish the kindness that ppl shown to you.

as a return, show your responsibility :)

Edited by ahdui

It saddens me when I read this, and it saddens me even more when it involves a fellow forumer. Aren't we all part of a helpful, friendly community?

Qsilver was under no obligation to agree to a "long term loan" for such a relatively inexpensive item. I think it was extremely nice of him to even agree to this. You abused his trust by not returning the item when he wanted it back - and you apparently topped it all by making flippant excuses.

I certainly hope that it was naive cluelessness or an amazing lack of social skills and basic courtesy that made you do what you did. A good reputation is one of the best assets a person could have, and you would be extremely foolish to squander it on such a small matter.

Even worse, it only takes a few of such incidents to "spoil the market", so to speak, and that would be unfortunate. :o

Guest joi-ful

If this it true, seriously... grow up. :bash:

The world doesn't revolve around you. Well, Qsilver may be kind and nice enough to give you some grace period but that doesn't mean you can take advantage of him. Learn to respect others, and they will do so to you.

Edited by joi-ful

When I read the "I haven't receive the postage yet", I was like W T *. :shocking:

Nearly fall off the chair... :doh:

Edited by yotiao

I'm truely and deeply sorri, I went to jaben yesturday and it turns out that the lineout wasnt in my bag. I dun blame you guys if u dun trust me anymore.

I asked Ahdui, nicely, to help me bring it over today. I was really in a rush ok? I had music practical exams and my dad rushed me to go out. Sorry guys. And qsilver, I Swear that i will get them cables and stuff frm u, someday.

If you guys still feel that way, i will quit this forum after i buy the stuff frm qsilver. And complete the Top gun MO.

All these are not excuses, i noe it's ultimately still my fault. But it's just human. To err is human, to forgive, devine - and i ask for forgiveness.

Edited by That dude

Why am I been informed by someone else but not by himself when he can't mail or even forgot to bring? Don't even have the decency to inform me until PM him or just playing dumb?

I reminded you yesterday to personally inform Qsilver after i asked about the Lineout from you with very simple English :

That_Dude : "I forgot to bring."

zonalblitz : "Hm, okay. You informed him yourself."

The case was not pin point at the fact you forgot to bring. It is that you did not have the courtesy to send him a SMS or simply give him a call to give your explanation. Secondly, i reminded you to do so.

I think you spolit the Buyer - Seller relation between yourself and Qsilver. I utterly feel sad for you that you turned it this way.

um.. ya, sorry dude. If qsilver holds a grudge and want to have no buyer/seller relations wif me, im fine. I'm sorry..

I didn't think he would be so quick to collect the linout so, i wanted to bring it to jaben today. Thats why i did not tell him, just in case (*this) happens.

Bout the mailing part, i sent a pm explaining it.

Edited by That dude

feedback about such stuff is all fine and dandy, but shouldn't it be posted in the buyer/seller feedback subforum?

in fact the issue was first posted there and this thread serves nothing other than a cross-post.

for the record i am not adding to the choir, instead i do hope that members adhere to rules that have been stated. unless of course public lynching is part and parcel of this forum :)

Edited by basis

feedback about such stuff is all fine and dandy, but shouldn't it be posted in the buyer/seller feedback subforum?

in fact the issue was first posted there and this thread serves nothing other than a cross-post.

for the record i am not adding to the choir, instead i do hope that members adhere to rules that have been stated. unless of course public lynching is part and parcel of this forum :)

Hi,

I can see that you have just joined these very forums, just like I did,

I can see that you are upright in character for trying to put a stop to this "public lynching" stating with scarcasm about this forum(not really neccessary),

I can see that you were very hardworking, reading through the buyer seller feedback which imo is one of the least visited parts of the forums,

I can also see that you have been very concientious in reading through the rules of this forums and exceptionally helpfull in pointing newbs like me to them, something which i never had the chance to read throughly because I just joined this forum,

Thank You...

IMO theres something thats missing from the rules and regulations:

Please remember to bring along your common sense, integrity, responsibility, and maturity before posting.

Edited by theoRECTAL-87

Yep basis, I too believe this thread has served its purpose of warning other forum members, and run its course. Those who have personally dealt with that_dude are welcome to post in his feedback thread if you have anything to add.

Edited by Absolute0