Sign in to follow this  
jlingo

Any Custom Mold for E500? Where can I make them?

I was just wondering since I'm using E500 with UM56, it sounded amazing, the best! Now I would like to make an additional custom mold specifically for E500. Any ideas?

Thanks

I'd be interested in this too as I'm also using the UM56 with my E500s...

Hi Absolut,

How do you like your UM56 with E500 compared to other tips?

In terms of comfort its far far ahead of the other types of tips. Isolation is a little less than the Westone Complys and the Triflanges. As for sound, I'd say its on par with the Triflange as it manages to go the same depth without the tube bendling unnesscarily as it does with the tri-flange.

In terms of comfort its far far ahead of the other types of tips. Isolation is a little less than the Westone Complys and the Triflanges. As for sound, I'd say its on par with the Triflange as it manages to go the same depth without the tube bendling unnesscarily as it does with the tri-flange.

Hmm that's good for you. I didn't get a lot of luck with Triflanges. the bass didn't go as deep. it didn't sound as full and as smooth. UM56 helps me a lot in the sound quality.

Many people, myself included, consider the Tri-Flanges to be the best tips overall. Of course, they are a little uncomfortable at first but the isolation and sound quality is second to none.

i will attest to the isolation power of the flanges...despite never using them before heh. i mean, there must be a reason why SAF issued earplugs for range are flanged, right?

if its isolation is not good den y musicians wants to make custom iem?