Sign in to follow this  
Velvebydesign

What happened to Jaben?

hi there,

I am not linked to Jaben, neither do I have any obiligation towards any of Jaben's stuff or recent events.

But from my experience, Jaben's owner, Wilson, has been a pleasant, generous person to deal with.

Let's bear in mind, that Jaben like other Audio Dealers have a livelihood to fend for.

Is it fair for us to deprive him of one of the major source of clients' network especially when so many of us has personally dealt with him, and I believe with my heart, many people would find him a generous person if not an Honest person to deal with.

I hope I could gather signatures of votes for support that Jaben be allowed back to this forum.

(until we have solid evidence there were concrete malicious intent that could be traced to him, otherwise, who are we to be judges if an event of an ambigious issue?)

regards

Velve

Finally, we will rest our case here and close the chapter for good. Any discussion pertaining to this matter will be removed. We are aware not all will agree on the course of action we undertook nor our final decision. Nevertheless, we respect your choice to stay and continue to grow with us or if you choose to leave, we thank you for your past participation and contribution. Cheers.

Please read this.

Edited by dle4e_2005

Unfortunately the real culprit behind all these decided not to own up, and Jaben had to share part of the blame. Frankly speaking the forums have been rather quiet without all the regulars.. miss the good old days..

Lets move on. Thread closed.