Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

any intro headphone for psp?

wanna ask got any good headphone for psp arh? cause i am using playgear stealth, nice n good but always drop arh. and when some time really noisy on bus. my music get interrputed. any good n cheap de to intro?

I donno about any specific headphones or earphones.

For headphones, you'll rather those that are closed back say like the Senn PX200. There are others too.

For earphone... I'll probably suggest an IEM since those have insulation.

Since you're playing it outside your home, you probably don't need such a good headphone or earphone.

was wondering wads the review for FC7? any wher i can get in central area? price

Edited by Jacko

OT. How is the sound quality of the PSP? I'm thinking of getting on since it takes me 1hr train ride to work.

Edited by Spartan

OT. How is the sound quality of the PSP? I'm thinking of getting on since it takes me 1hr train ride to work.

sound cannot fight ipod all this mp3 stuff. cause psp is like all in 1. but the sound quality also good la. clear n nice.can video n gaming too.

any good review abt fc7?

Edited by Jacko

sound cannot fight ipod all this mp3 stuff. cause psp is like all in 1. but the sound quality also good la. clear n nice.can video n gaming too.

any good review abt fc7?

Huh? What's fc7?

The first thought that came into my mind when I tried my gf's PSP with my SF5Pro: Waste of $ to get such a dedicated piece of IEM.

Definitely not worth it to get a sensitive IEM like SF5Pro to couple with your PSP. The hiss and lack of amplification will probably kill you.

IMHO, PSP really got to work on their audio playing capabilities, frankly, its worst than the Sony Ericsson walkman phones, lol.

Just get canalphone or something more economical, I don't see the need to plunge in so many $ for the device.