Theatre Of Dreams

JVC Marshmallow

credits to Demonic88 from hardwarezone forums.

head-fi

a potential rival to cresyn e630 and koss ksc-75 for the budget phones?

i smell a brewing MO craze...

Hahahaa...too bad, amazon has blue color only. If black, i sure whack it. Lol... :drool:

Guest Cruise

im getting those if they are as good as reviews as claimed, for jogging.. e KSC75 doesnt fit e bill for jogging as the clips were gettting on my nerves..

anyone to interested to try and review them?

Wonder if stereo electronics is going to carry them??? :whistle:

I think SE is going bring the marshmellows in. I just came back from SE, a lady took down my details and will drop me a line when the mellows are in :) ... :)

So far most ppl reported seeing them in Music Junction(Kovan, Plaza Singapura, Tiong Bahru) and CD-Rama(Causeway Point, might be available in other branches too) at S$31.90. Jade Gift Shop at Shaw Towers at S$39 (all colours available).

So far most ppl reported seeing them in Music Junction(Kovan, Plaza Singapura, Tiong Bahru) and CD-Rama(Causeway Point, might be available in other branches too) at S$31.90. Jade Gift Shop at Shaw Towers at S$39 (all colours available).

Just now tried the marshmellow...thanks to soundcrave. The highs sounds 80% like the ksc75 but didnt like the bass...too much and muffled.