Sign in to follow this  
evolute8

Budget around $200+

depends on what MP3 player you using and your bit rate and all, many different factors. my small sony player used with AKG 81DJ's are great, paired up with a amp(crossroads, uncle wilson allowed me to test) it hardly made any difference, that he told me was because the source is too weak, so you might as well blow your budget on a better pair of earphones, rather than getting an entry-level amp to pair along, the difference wont be very noticeble.

when he told me that my source was too weak, my mind started drifting towards a better player :sweat:

evolute, an amp, can cost from $53(LDM+ look at the MO in classifieds), to a couple hundred bucks for the higher end models. not a pro here, these are just basic stuff i know after lurking and reading for a long time

Aaron,its the other way round.Creative is muddier and much more bassier.

While Cresyn is more towards the Mid-range.

Shoot, I'm really getting rather messed up.

I tried T10 CK7 and CK9.

Must say that CK9 was really awesome !!!

Will have to consider CK7 and TC20...since both within my budget

CK9 is abt $200+..I guess for the extra money u pay, the quality gets much better

try out the superfi series. i prefer superfi 3. but it doubles your budget

superfi.3 is around $160 ?

Got any place sell CK9 below $200 ?

Think i gotta increase my budget to $200, cos i dun quite like CK7 after listening to CK9

WIth the price you pay you get better stuff lol. If ur budget can hit up till 200 then theres hell lot of earphones you can try. UM1, E2C, IM716, ER6i, Super.Fi3. You shld try them all and maybe u will love them more then ck9 if you are thinking abt that grade of IEMs

WIth the price you pay you get better stuff lol. If ur budget can hit up till 200 then theres hell lot of earphones you can try. UM1, E2C, IM716, ER6i, Super.Fi3. You shld try them all and maybe u will love them more then ck9 if you are thinking abt that grade of IEMs

Will try them out maybe on wednesday.

Other than Jaben, where else can I try them ?

Edited by evolute8

Went to try IM716, Super.Fi3, UM1, E2C, ER6i and CK9 this evening.

Glad to say that the only thing that sounded close to CK9 was the Super.Fi3.

But the price difference between them is around $40-50

Edited by evolute8