tassardar_

Brand New Triple Fi hehe

Just got the triple fi 10 pro today. Still a LE set with 447/1000.

Build:

Never a fan of UE design. I always felt they were a tard too bulky to use. The phones feels solid and metallic finish is no doubt nice.The earpiece are rounded unlike its superfi pro. I need to get better tip for the earphones though as somehow the tips dont fit my ear that well>.<. The cable is detachable and slightly thicker. Theres a short length of memory wire after the phones so u can hook it onto ur ear.

Sound quality:

Analytic and precise. Makes bad quality mp3 sound bad. Alot of details are revealed. Not exactly good if u listening music out of a mp3 with low quality files >.<

Bass: Tight, not overwhelming. Right out of my zen vision it sounds weird though. Through the CDP/Amp it sounds controlled, tight and precise with impact. Compared to the UM2 I used last time though, the impact of the bass isnt as good though but im never a fan of bass so its pretty ok.

Will continue on after I use the earphones longer.

[attachmentid=3780]

Bad quality cause the only camera i can get my hand on is a handphone with no macro function >.<

post-2794-1175602201_thumb.jpg

Congrats! I am also a happy buyer of the Triple.Fi....Got the 0494/1000..

And it's my first high-end IEM....it was a story of getting blown away first by the UM1 and after some coaxing decided to listen to the UM2 and whoa.....

And I thought...hey..why not get something which can last me a longer time? 'cos I foresee I will get another pair if i start off with UM1....

:)

Quite a few new triple fi owners we have here. Anyone cares to compare it with the ER4P/S?

Actually initially i want to get a er4p. Dont really fancy much bass. But seeing the price of a triple fi isnt tat exorbit and tat its still a LE I say why not lol.

Triple 5 on some minor bass boost is fantastic lol. The bass is tight and high in impact.

Congrats@ How much is it, and how does it compare with dual drivers like super.fi pro or um2?

Edited by feather

having own the um2 before, the triple fi has better tranparancy and a tighter bass. Soundstage wise triple fi is slightly bigger. But even though triple fi bass may be tight, it doesnt have the impact like the um2. With eq, the triple fi can produce high impact yet tight bass that doesnt make the rest of the sound muddy.

Debatable. At this price range, its more like u prefer which sound signature and do you eq ur music. Many ppl find um2 bass not something they like while others favors it. If u want to put it as an improvement, I will say its clarity is better. If u eq ur music u can get the triple fi to the lvl of um2 with the extra clarity there.

Anyway after i got the triple fi, I felt that if I had not sold my um2 away sometime ago, its gonna be a tough choice on which to wear. My ears are abit small as such triple fi does give me some problem. Comfort is one thing um series reign supreme for universal monitor.

So in the end, its all about preference :P

Nice number u have there lol. More and more ppl getting triple.fi hmm. shows how popular it is with the community hmmp. I guess its the fantastic price tag to performance that attracts ppl. Though I still prefer my speakers if im at home lol :P

Edited by tassardar_

can, u buy all 1000 sets lo. hahahahaha....

i dun tink they let u choose. bought at stereo and no testing allowed. the packaging in some plastic. once they open u will know ur number lo.

imagine u got 0555/1000. walao eh super heng.

btw, the price can we post here?

hint: ue TRIPLEFI pro.

can, u buy all 1000 sets lo. hahahahaha....

i dun tink they let u choose. bought at stereo and no testing allowed. the packaging in some plastic. once they open u will know ur number lo.

imagine u got 0555/1000. walao eh super heng.

btw, the price can we post here?

hint: ue TRIPLEFI pro.

wah. :party:

Not cheap. Really TRIPLEFI har? :lol: