Sign in to follow this  
WatUp

New Stone Plus from Creative

and it have an interface now!

wow, this is really big time competition against the ipod shuffle. the zen stone seem to be better is most (if not, every) aspects.

haha. it's good for people looking for a budget DAP. cant really see a way it can lose to apple except for brand name and maybe design.

so far, i've had a few creative products, and they seem quite sturdy to me. not spoilt very easily, but for some products, they scratch real easily.

haha. but i kind of prefer their products compared to apple.

the battery life is better than apple's, and in terms of sound, i've only tried it headphone out, and i preferred creative sound to apple.

Looks promising. Should have been the original "shuffle killer".

But it seems like it clashes with the Creative Stone. $69 for 1GB without screen and $99 for 2GB with screen.

Doesn't seem that economical/logical to purchase the Creative Stone don't you think?

But it seems like it clashes with the Creative Stone. $69 for 1GB without screen and $99 for 2GB with screen.

Doesn't seem that economical/logical to purchase the Creative Stone don't you think?

yup, i was pretty surprised too at the pricing.. i tot that the price was for 1gb.. but no its 2gb.

i feel sorry for my friend who bought the zen stone when it 1st came out~~

haha. yup, kinda. maybe they'll stop production of the stone without the screen?

but the price is amazingly low!