chynakym

Something old...something new.....NEW INFO!

Okay, let's stop this here please. Everyone is entitled to their views. If I have no choice I will close this topic.

In audioland somtimes you do find equipment that does indeed outperform beyond their asking price. Also price nor specs are a good indicator of how a peice of equipment will be perceived by the listener.

There are a few people who having heard the Senn HD-600 and the Grado RS-1 will say that they prefer the Senn eventhough it's about half the price.

Papaya, please do not that chynakym only used his "year of experience" after you came down on him/her pretty hard. You gave one and you got one. Eye for and eye etc LOL

So...let's move on.

seconded, though personal attacks deserve a warning at least.

Can we sticky that '10 biggest lies' article? It's good, albeit controversial, stuff!

Edited by loop_

"Here are more info to stir up the hornet's nest.... whistling.gif"

Anyone who monitors this thread knows which particular hornet hes referring to. Since he wanted a reaction, I gave him one. And I dont think its in anyway an attack saying his hearing is deteriorating since its the truth. As we grow older, our hearing can only go downslope. As for the part assuming he doesn't have a decent setup, THAT, can be a personal attack, based on how you perceive. But then again, I stand firm on this assumption though, who would be rambling about a budget in ear if he has an decent hifi/head fi setup, think about it. It also makes it all so amusing that he gave his questionably inspirational views on burn in and sound on the whole, all backed up by his possession of the budget in ear. At least if he said hes using a 15ohms rogers ls35a or an etys er4s, i wont find it all so amusing.

If you read my article...I have an UM1 that was used to compare with the JVC. And I state in no way the JVC is better than that. Do take another read.

Please also do not assume I am not in possession of what you consider as a high end headphone or speakers. To satisfy your curiousity, I am still in possession of a Stax SR-5 bought brand new when it first came out and an Audio Technica ATH-2 as well. Have you even hear of the ATH-2? Please do not assume I have nothing for I have been listing to music playing through the Linn Sondek LP12, Macintosh and Magnaplanar long before you were aware of them.

Have you worked in studios with Qwested and KRK monitors? And yes, since you like comparing.....will you be able to eat humble pie if I bring you to an associate with a $750k setup? A lot better than your friend's setup I am sure if you are comparing how great a system sounds with how much money that was plonked down. Last but not least, yes I was baiting you and you were silly enough to fall for it. I wanted to rile you since you have proven, to not have any form of manners when responding to people whom you don't even know personally or their background...the way you have judged me is truly juvenile and let's turn the table over and put you in my position....is that how you would like someone to respond to you?

Rameish....its up to you to decide if you want to lock this thread up. I have nothing more to comment and will no longer respond to any rude posting from someone who cannot even respond decently. Oh...I know it is hard for you to accept but one day Papaya86, you will also grow old and you will be where I am too. I hope you'll still have fun being an audiophile.

Edited by chynakym