Sign in to follow this  
jmmtn4aj

Gilmore Lite LE #15

Its overpriced :bash:

Because it's higher than the new price? Oh wait, there is no new price! Justin doesn't make it anymore!

And by the way, I got it for more than 800 after S&H so I'm selling a limited edition item at a LOSS

Edited by jmmtn4aj

I am utterly amazed by a limited edition AMPILFIER.

WOW. Aint that amazing? Thats a first for me. A amplifier going limited edition.

Its a AMPLIFIER dude. Whats the difference with it by the way? The colour? LOL.

Not like its some really great amplifier anyway.

Maybe you should have thought about it before buying. Then you would not have to make a loss now.

MOD EDIT: Thread crapping is strongly disencouraged. Please observe the tone of your postings as well.

Edited by Absolute0

the gilmore lite is a limited ed amp from headamp and is not in production anymore. none of the other headamp amps are of the same design (internally) and it comes with a DPS (dedicated power supply) considering shipping (its not light) and the higher conversion rate when he bought it.

i really didnt want to butt in but. ezzo please read your facts...

MOD EDIT: Removed all discourteous remarks.

I hope you guys know that no discussion allowed in classified threads especially about price. The mods haven't seen this yet but when they do, they will issue warnings.

So...... back to topic please. :b2t

Edited by heady

heady quite right. ezzo a seller is allowed to ask any price he/she wants for whatever reason. For instance a Grado HP-1 sells for more than it's original manufacture's retail price even though the model is no longer in production for several years now. Whilest you may feel that it's overpriced jmmtn4aj is not forcing you to buy it.

Ezzo your warning level has been increased by 20%

jmmtn4aj, dont try and fight your own battles - just report the post.

You might also want to repost in the classifieds.

dudes, you are taking it too personal. I wasnt even aiming at you. oh wells oh wells, guess I was dumb enough to have even commented. I shall remove what I have said.

Edited by ezzo

Gilmore lite LE's internal design is the same as the non-LE version.

(I wish not to say more as I would not like to undermine the product)

A Limited Edition product is obviously limited, which also mean it is out of production, with the number of units produced.

In other words, its really obvious what LE means, you dont need to explain it.

We should stop this, its not a place for discussion.

Do it somewhere else if you wish.

Regardless, jmmtn4aj, take this as bumping up your thread - free advertising. My apologies.

MOD EDIT: Removed all discourteous remarks. And I don't see why you are continuing with this discussion when you are evidently aware that it is against the regulations.