Sign in to follow this  
iewgnail

Drilling holes

Where can i get some nice holes drilled for my face plate?

i dont have any proper drilling equipment or access to dnt lab as i've graduated and in ns.

any buddies here can help or offer some alternatives?

Anyone know of shops where they offer drilling service for metal or plastic panels?

I was going to try this for my Mini3 faceplates but since you ask. There is a shop doing engraving of those awards for sports day, school awards etc. Things like trophys and plaques. They can do faceplates in plastic.

I am told this shop in Queensway Shopping Centre does this, sorry no address, must search for it. I know they did the faceplates for a friend who makes and sells tube amps. Just give them the drawings with dimensions and they will cut, drill and engrave the plates. I think about $20-40, I forgot the exact amount.

If you do find the shop, please post it here with the price. You will be helping the rest of us.

ahfart audio can do it for you.

www.ahfartaudio.com

I paid them 35sg for drilling all the holes i needed for 1 face plate (2x 1/4") and 1 case (IEC holes, switch, pcb holes, ventilation holes etc)

worth it esp if you don't have the tools, but make sure you tell Robert exactly what you want. as powerful as his bench drill is he cannot read your mind! had to do some touch up myself.. -_-

*make sure you call before going the shop is not open every work day

Edited by loop_