destiny_92

WTS: Handmade Headphone Interconnect.

The Cable that i am selling is a custom made Mini to Mini headphone interconnect. This can be used with a iPod and a Portable amplifier. I garuntee you that at that price you pay for this cable, you will be satisfied with how it sounds compared to ANY other cable priced slightly higher above it in the market. It may even match other cables which are priced twice or more than what you paid for mine. If for somehow you can find at the same price point any cable that you find sounds better than what you have purchased from me, i promise you a full refund. Cables are new and made only upon request of your choice of length as well as other special requests. auditions can also be arranged around the west area preferably. Any interested parties can contact me via xmodconnects@gmail.com or sms to 97484898 for an immediate reply. the price regardless of length up to 5 inches is SGD 40. THANK YOU.

post-3004-1194797154.jpg

post-3004-1194797172.jpg

post-3004-1194797188.jpg

Edited by destiny_92

Please be reminded that comments and discussions are not allowed in Classifieds. Warning will be issued if it continues. Please take your discussions into the other forums here at SGHeadphones.