3. slim and sleek

4. Excellent SQ

5. Excellent battery life.

Some models in mind.

1) Sony NWZ-S618

2) Iriver Clix2

Not sure the others.

Please suggest.

Ya you can buy 4GB which cost about $300 and use SD card for extension of memory.

But after reading alot of material on D2, it seems that D2 firmware are not stable.

Visit this Cowon forum for more info: http://www.iaudiophile.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53

i m using the d2 with firmware2.53. dun have any hangs or funny issues. but i only us for music n nothing else. the batt life is fantastic, can get over 40hrs from one charge.

budget below $400.

1. 8Gb

2. Decent FM tuner

3. slim and sleek

4. Excellent SQ

5. Excellent battery life.

Some models in mind.

1) Sony NWZ-S618

2) Iriver Clix2

Not sure the others.

Please suggest.

i own Clix Gen2 . sound very good .

i love it alot.. but somehow screen too small if you wanna see movie .

but the display is super clear . won't regret if you buy it.

after all it's still up to your own to decide what you really want .

the cowon firmware is stable lar....

just that they keep coming out with new firmwares every now and then :)

i updated mine to 3.54 :)

no difference from the 3.53... just some minor updates...

but wish cowon would support gapless.

How about the Creative Zen? It does everything and more at a cheaper price at that? Just don't think it's 'creative'. Lol. SQ wise I've heard it myself and it sounds decent.

How about the Creative Zen? It does everything and more at a cheaper price at that? Just don't think it's 'creative'. Lol. SQ wise I've heard it myself and it sounds decent.

just heard the new Zen and it's excellent sounding. at that price for the 32gb, it's unbeatable for value. u can also playoff the expandable SDHC card. say 32gb + 8gb SDHC = 40GB!!!!!!!!!! wow. the end of hard drives is VERY NEAR. for now Wong Hoo rocks.

just heard the new Zen and it's excellent sounding. at that price for the 32gb, it's unbeatable for value. u can also playoff the expandable SDHC card. say 32gb + 8gb SDHC = 40GB!!!!!!!!!! wow. the end of hard drives is VERY NEAR. for now Wong Hoo rocks.

And it has audio and video line out, 3 in 1 socket. No need dock but what quality, I don't know. Anyone knows?

There is an Archos special going on, $218 for a 30Gig model... Archos 404... Let me find the address and get back to you guys...

IT Image Pte Ltd

1 Rochor Canal Rd, SLS, #06-73, S(188504)

Tel: +65 68832108

Heres the address if you guys are interested, Im using a Archos 605 with a Triple Fi, however im no audiophile so.... Music quality is alright for me.. Just that if you use the stock earbuds, they are kind of soft. But with a Mylar or UE, I dont think you will turn up to more than 75%.

And they do have a Archos 405 which is an updated version of the 404, however I dont really see the point in getting something which has only 4 Gig, twice the price and the same size screen. Furthermore, with a AV output cable, you can display your videos on a Tv straightaway without the 5th Gen Dock crap...

If you guys wanna know more, feel free to ask and Ill try to answer if I know...