Sign in to follow this  
feesh

cmoy2 pcb

Hi all,

sorry. anyone has any cmoy/cmoy2 pcb? am interested to get them if they're still available.

thanks much.

Jaben has cmoy kit complete with casing and front panel.

yeah. i went to jaben already, and they only sell it as a kit. as i already have all the components, i dont think i wanna spend that much on a pcb only. but thanks anw heady (:

yeap. i stumbled upon it while searching for cmoy pcbs. lol. if you look at his completed bassboost cmoy amps that he sells at ebay, they cost a bomb!

i did consider buying it but i dont like the idea of having boosted bass. not exactly a basshead. and having an extended signal path that i never use is something i dont exactly like.

anw, i got my kit from jaben already. quite sad that the holes are quite small, couldnt fit the solen caps i bought earlier. :(

Oooh...I din really check his ebay price but I tried upload his BOM to mouser...parts alone cost approx USD28++ excl shipping. Some of the parts cannot be found at Farnell or I haven't tried hard enough :bash:

I tried to look for other portable amp project but I think so far Mini3 is the only best options available but it looks so much more complicated than the cmoy though!! :lust::shocking:

I didn't know the jaben cmoy can be upgraded ...he he he .. I'm still learning!!

I tried to look for other portable amp project but I think so far Mini3 is the only best options available but it looks so much more complicated than the cmoy though!! :lust::shocking:

yah mini3 is slightly more complicated than cmoy :cans:

be extra careful when u assemble the components.. OPamp is extremely fragile in mini3.. any short during soldering (even without battery), will cause the OPA to burn peacefully :P

oooh. tho i think at the same price, you can get boutique parts locally like blackgates caps. but then again, that'd be like overkill imho.

alvin, does hohodiy sell YAHA or any other portable tube amp kits? hehe :D

oooh. tho i think at the same price, you can get boutique parts locally like blackgates caps. but then again, that'd be like overkill imho.

alvin, does hohodiy sell YAHA or any other portable tube amp kits? hehe :D

Hi Feesh,

We do not have any tube/hybrid amp kit at the moment. We used to have SOHA & Millett PCB but were all sold out :))

PM me if you'r interested in the products from hohodiy.

Thanks

Regards,

Alvin