Sign in to follow this  
SapphireSky

Shure SE 530 and Ibasso T2

Guest dragonboy

Hi, looking for local set shure SE530 and Ibasso T2.. If anyone selling these items please contact me at 97644730.. Can deal fast.. Thanks..

Bro... T2 now already got 30% discount. U sure u still want to buy 2nd hand? Very unlikely u can get a good price.

Bro... T2 now already got 30% discount. U sure u still want to buy 2nd hand? Very unlikely u can get a good price.

thanks alot for the info.. I just saw promotion for may at stereo.. Hehe

I guess since good sound is subjective, everyone should try everything before deciding what to buy, so it's rather important to be able to keep an open mind when auditioning and not match equipments based on pricing, status or reviews.

So if TS is not in a hurry to get a combo, always spend more quality time testing and if necessary allocate more budget. :grin:

Guest Cruise

Although I have not tried SE530 with an amp they go well w/o an amp though :)

Im using them with Sony NW-HD5 and I'm satisfied with the sound quality :)

or forego the amp, just match the Shures with a high-quality player like Cowon D2.

This is a good match. I am using the E5C with the D2, this dun need any amp to power. But I m using the toma to run them just to get better base control.

This is a good match. I am using the E5C with the D2, this dun need any amp to power. But I m using the toma to run them just to get better base control.

wow the E5C! this has gotta be the highest impedance iem around. nice to hear the good match without amping.

yup. u dun haf 2 listen 2 music at high vol. i only use 7 on the d2. bad thing is the noise from bad recording.

yup. u dun haf 2 listen 2 music at high vol. i only use 7 on the d2. bad thing is the noise from bad recording.

minimize the noise and playback using FLAC. it's as good as it gets.

Now i am using the samsung k5 and shure se530.. I just bought the shure se530.. Do i still need a amp..? However i heard that convert lossless format or what, not too sure about the format will sound better on good iem..? True..? Pls advice.. Thanks..

Now i am using the samsung k5 and shure se530.. I just bought the shure se530.. Do i still need a amp..? However i heard that convert lossless format or what, not too sure about the format will sound better on good iem..? True..? Pls advice.. Thanks..

the K5 is an excellent sounding source which makes a good match the the SE530, no need for external amping.

but the K5 is not capable of playing back lossless. just rip in 320kbps MP3, it'll still make a great playback combo.

the K5 is an excellent sounding source which makes a good match the the SE530, no need for external amping.

but the K5 is not capable of playing back lossless. just rip in 320kbps MP3, it'll still make a great playback combo.

how to rip mp3 in 320kps..? methods or ways.? using which software..? pls advice.. Thanks alot.. thought of using samsung k5 with ibasso T2 and SE 530.. Ha