Sign in to follow this  
Pooh

Where to buy MDR-EX71LP or MDR-EX70LP?

I applied some light milky adhesive for wood over the 3 little port holes of my EX70 and the mids-highs are more detailed. Bass is also tighter and less boomy. Btw, the adhesive turns transparent when dried up.

Despite the unfavourable opinions of EX70 or 71 (haven't heard this), I find it pretty nice for ear buds if isolation is paramount.

Thanks to evil-zen for providing a lead to this tweak.

hrmm i was under the impression that nude was referring to any in-canal earphone,

while fontopia refered to typical ear buds.

Ok. I've placed an order for the EX70LP on bluetin.com as I think the EX71LP is not that widely available here yet.

Ok. I've placed an order for the EX70LP on bluetin.com as I think the EX71LP is not that widely available here yet.

Good choice. 70 is definitely better value for money. (a little also counted lar)

Well, looks like bluetin.com does not have the EX70LP.... sigh... wonder anyone knows where I can get it locally?

i believe i saw them in edison electronics on the 1st floor of SLS yesterday.

not too sure, but i remember vaguely seeing them.

i dont think theres a EX71LP, only the SL. pple generally prefer the 71s over the 70s, tho honestly i cant stand both. hope u like yours tho...

i dont think theres a EX71LP, only the SL. pple generally prefer the 71s over the 70s, tho honestly i cant stand both. hope u like yours tho...

Nah, audio quality wise people prefer 70.

My advice: buy second hand.

I tried covering the 3 holes of 70 and now it sounds more airy as well as brighter.

The bass tighter a little as well.

Now its on super glue.

Well, looks like bluetin.com does not have the EX70LP.... sigh... wonder anyone knows where I can get it locally?

Can you confirm bluetin.com has non in stock? Thanks!

i believe i saw them in edison electronics on the 1st floor of SLS yesterday.

not too sure, but i remember vaguely seeing them.

Anyone checked out the place? Have? If anyone happen to pass by please help me to check the price of MDR EX-70LP (1.2m cord with no interconnects) Black with 3 sizes silicon buds.

Thanks.

Getting another one.

Edited by lekguan

I apologize for hijacking this thread for the following purpose: May any owner of EX70/71 buds who has absolutely no use for the large sized plugs consider selling me these as I've just lost a piece. Thanks. yes.gif