Sign in to follow this  
lekguan

MP3 player

A little out of topic here(considered source?), but anyone knows if Cowon System iAudio CW200 128MB MP3 Player is in SG and how much? How the audio output quality compares to iRiver 180-TC. What about in other aspects?

Coz i read some reviews and also from CNET asia. Seems like very good.

Personally I've never seen it in most of the electronic shops.

Cowon? are they the one who makes the software cowon jet audio?

Hi pple, since u r on this now, can I ask if u pple know any local forum that deals with such MP3 player? The places where I can get it cheap... like the 180TC that lekguan mentioned? Cos today I went to a certain place n I was treated like dirt... quite mad.gif so hope that kind souls out there can recommend so can have more options. Thanx alot!

Hi pple, since u r on this now, can I ask if u pple know any local forum that deals with such MP3 player? The places where I can get it cheap... like the 180TC that lekguan mentioned? Cos today I went to a certain place n I was treated like dirt... quite  mad.gif so hope that kind souls out there can recommend so can have more options. Thanx alot!

Try W3Cube, u could do a search on yellowpages to get its address and contact number. But it's not the cheapest though.

Edited by Charismatic

just remember that reviewers on cnet asia are more likely than not not what i would consider discerning towards audio.

Hi pple, since u r on this now, can I ask if u pple know any local forum that deals with such MP3 player? The places where I can get it cheap... like the 180TC that lekguan mentioned? Cos today I went to a certain place n I was treated like dirt... quite mad.gif so hope that kind souls out there can recommend so can have more options. Thanx alot!

180TC I've seen at SLS.

Skylet going for $270

190TC going for $345

180TC the price is exact when I went a week ago.

195TC around 500+ not so sure.

Price range of iRiver at SLS around there.

Hi pple, since u r on this now, can I ask if u pple know any local forum that deals with such MP3 player? The places where I can get it cheap... like the 180TC that lekguan mentioned? Cos today I went to a certain place n I was treated like dirt... quite  mad.gif so hope that kind souls out there can recommend so can have more options. Thanx alot!

180TC I've seen at SLS.

Skylet going for $270

190TC going for $345

180TC the price is exact when I went a week ago.

195TC around 500+ not so sure.

Price range of iRiver at SLS around there.

you may want to check out www.teamdigital.net

good customer service, price is reasonable (may not be the cheapest)

good luck!

Hey, why don't consider getting an iPod?? it's high-end.....but it's quite expensive.

How about we ask the ppl around us and all the menbers in this website and we get them in bulk??

i remember N@Z or matboon told me that they have lobang if we get them in bulk.... a nice idea yes.gif

Haha... Thanx pple for all the advises. The place where I mentioned earlier on where I was treated like dirt, the price was on the low side.... extremely low when compared to the sources u mentioned. He made me the quote n refuse to budge. So i tot he abit unfriendly when he ignore me when I ask for a lower price. But then u know, consumers like us definitely will bargain one what kicking.gif right? Anyway, think me will share the lobang after I buy it.... YES! from that same shop. happy.gif meanwhile if pple still have recommendations for cheap Iriver (esp 390T), plse share ok? Thanx.