Sign in to follow this  
WatCult

mychew & his next Quest for DT990 in sgHeadphones

Heard that they shrink the head after capturing it. Wow...do women in Brunei do the same ?? wink.gif

Hooh !....thanks heaven....i have seen daylight...when my head grows...beyond the shining sun...beyond the honey dew....it's waterfall on the edge....flowing without stopping....drifting over cliff....such was a sensation.....my beholder....my true believer. wink.gif

ok...let's see how he grows.... wink.gif

Both of us....do you use vernier sliding caliper or micrometer.... wink.gif

Nope...we hold on each side of his ...say you are on the left and i am on the right. He could then talk to leftist when suffering or right believer when pain subsides. wink.gif

Do you want him just to enjoy plain music...without learning the meaning of growing and upgrading ? wink.gif

Of course, but still in that vulnerable stage. Can tip either way, don't like to be responsible either way. Like you gone through that too man. Painful haha.gif

Not really, being sandwitched is the best. You have throttle to tune up or down...left or right....just like volume up or down....tone high or low....or balance left or right...it takes two of us for mychew to realise the true gain that the amp could provide and the thrills that his life can enjoy. wink.gif

or just like my moustache and your bears to keep him tickled. tongue.gifwink.gif