Sign in to follow this  
WatCult

mychew & his next Quest for DT990 in sgHeadphones

No la.. I mean you help him source for those well-known AV models.. hee hee isn't that your area of expertise rolleyes.gif

Edited by Blues

i'll never try to lose my virginity for any ppl except my very own wife... ppth.gif

yeah...rite man...i will never give up on x-can man...it really sounds pretty nice to me..although i listen to it through a very nice setup...but i did borrow Mackie's X-Can during the meet and still...i can hear a difference and still impressing me...i think mat and N@Z also like it pretty much happy.gif

x-can rocks!!!! err..not listening to rock lah...just say...it rocks me!!!

i'll never try to lose my virginity for any ppl except my very own wife... ppth.gif

yeah...rite man...i will never give up on x-can man...it really sounds pretty nice to me..although i listen to it through a very nice setup...but i did borrow Mackie's X-Can during the meet and still...i can hear a difference and still impressing me...i think mat and N@Z also like it pretty much happy.gif

x-can rocks!!!! err..not listening to rock lah...just say...it rocks me!!!

Dun be too sure alrite... If the right person comes along, you never know.... innocent.gif

love u baby...my precious...my birthday gift....lol...lord of the rings?i'm lord of the X-CAN... lol.giflol.gif

control by an amp...hm... sleep.giflol.gif

It is like having a wife. After spending so much hours with her, then a new chick come along.

What would you do?

hehe...i'm sure i wont...coz...secret secret....hehe

otherwise u all will know my very own secret soon... rolleyes.gif

well u'll never know...

especially that you haven't heard the RKV..

or have you? rolleyes.gif

i think i heard the RKV briefly...forgot how it sounds already tongue.gif

btw...at the meantime...should go for something cheaper before i have enough fund to upgrade rolleyes.gif