Sign in to follow this  
WatCult

mychew & his next Quest for DT990 in sgHeadphones

Damage : $150 for 80 minutes. Try to ask for discount. wink.gif

mychew maybe u and i should save some money for this KaHuna.

drop the idea of the X-CAN .. time for some KAHUNA yeah.gif

hehe,,,yup..Blues...i did brought my laptop...but not enough powerpoints there...and somemore no ppl are interesting in my latop and stuffs inside...

yeah..i hope that u guys can sponsor somemore toys for me..like a nice cdp and cans tongue.gif

or maybe you guys can start the options to borrow your amps to me?hehe... rolleyes.gif

and one amp rules all my stuff!!!

hehe...x-can decide what cdp i should go for then what cans i should upgrade to...of course music favourite and taste as well wink.gif

i want my girl girl to massage me tongue.gif

u all dun take away my virginity lol.giflol.giflol.gif

hehehee....

mychew so how's ur application form?

accepted by mackie? lol.gif

Has he bought the X-Cans already and is now burning oil day and nite ? wink.gif

Has the quest ended? Or is this just the beginning of a never ending quest? stereo.gif

lol....stop guessing guys...hm...maybe that guy had known about this thread...then waiting for me to PM him to get them from him????

i tried huangyong's creek and his fren's original X-CAN v1....the creek definitely sounds warmer than the original X-CAN v1(not tube-rolled). But i like the slow of x-can pretty much...i must agree that my hd 202 did sound a bit bright too compare to other senn's models...

i never listen for the details from creek...but it sounds more detail to me from an X-CAN...though X-CAN is brighter in this case...but still prefer the X-CAN...creek is warm but still bright to me...i thik a tube-rolled X-CAN would be warmer. Ok..i think huangyong is going to lend me his creek for my first very own review on it tongue.gif..but i think that i'm not up to it...will try my best..

ya...jason..i know about it...i was in deep sleep when i recv ur msg...so i'm simply too lazy to reply tongue.gif

the weather is damn nice for sleeping man...until i woke up already, but still fall asleep after my breakfast..hehe....

i send in my application form to Mackie already..waiting for his reply...Mackie..can i offer any services to u in order to get ur X-CAN free?? hehe tongue.gif

Mackie...let me massage for u...

u will feel very nice and relaxing one wink.gifhappy.gif