Sign in to follow this  
monsterlim

MO: Yulong / Art&Music / Darkvoice / Littledot / Yuin

The stocks tubes for the LDMK2 is actually quite good. :) Come for the audition!

New stocks for Yuin and Darkvoice in! See first thread. Cash and carry available!

Edited by monsterlim

Hi I am actually thinking of getting a MkII, but I have no idea how it sounds like. My music preferences is mainly rock. I used to have a Dared MP5 used on my stereo set up, and it didn't really suit my music.

Anyway, is it possible to audition the MkII amp to hear how it sounds like before I make a decision whether to go for it?

Definitely can audition. Most welcome.

Please sms me at 96693257 to arrange. I stay at Dakota Cresent, which is near to Old Airport Road hawker center, National Stadium.

Happy then pick it up. You can try the others that I have in stock as well.

Hi I am actually thinking of getting a MkII, but I have no idea how it sounds like. My music preferences is mainly rock. I used to have a Dared MP5 used on my stereo set up, and it didn't really suit my music.

Anyway, is it possible to audition the MkII amp to hear how it sounds like before I make a decision whether to go for it?

Definitely can audition. Most welcome.

Please sms me at 96693257 to arrange. I stay at Dakota Cresent, which is near to Old Airport Road hawker center, National Stadium.

Happy then pick it up. You can try the others that I have in stock as well.

Your location is really excellent as I stay at just across the road at Cassia Crescent! I'll sms you to arrange for an audition. Thank you.

I think this thread has outlived its purpose as a MO announcement and management. You are posting as a dealer and so please close this thread and do your business using ads and PMs. We don't need to know your arrangements.

Thanks.