Vinc

best IEM for price range between 200-300

Guest dragonboy

Am using the Crossroads Mylar XBs. How do they compare with uber expensive ones?

Won't comment on the SQ.... But the mylars built quality???? Super sucks. Mine broke down three times :no:

Etys are the obvious choice, though if u want more bass, the Q-Jays are a good choice (note: both not for bassheads), very small and comfy as well. The Q-Jays are only available at Jabens i think, cos i got mine there. The type of music u listen to is impt as well, so like everyone else says, its better to go down and audition it urself :yes:

Cheers

May I ask how much are the Q-jays? How do they compare with ER4P? For acoustic & vocals, which do you think is better? Thanks.

May I ask how much are the Q-jays? How do they compare with ER4P? For acoustic & vocals, which do you think is better? Thanks.

I'm not very sure abt the price now cos i got it some time ago, so u gotta contact Jaben for the price. If the price is still the same, it shld be ard 300. Hvn heard ER4P for some time, but from wad i know, main difference is that q-jays hv more bass than er4p, though its not at a "basshead" level. Like i said, its best to audition it personally, at jaben. Uncle wilson will be glad to help u out :))

Cheers

Won't comment on the SQ.... But the mylars built quality???? Super sucks. Mine broke down three times :no:

yeah the wiring's pretty flimsy huh

From trying and owning numerous IEMs, and using them onstage and for listening, i'd say to go with the Futuresonics Atrio.

Currently using the q-JAYS. Got them at Jaben for $299. Fantastic pair of dual driver IEMs! Its a very enjoyable pair of IEMs to listen to, small and unobstrusive as well.

I bring the atrios in.. in fact i've just placed my first order for them from the states.

There's a thread at classifieds... u can PM for the next round of orders. =)