Sign in to follow this  
Dictatormax

UE been acquired!

So, are we going to see the brand name go down the drain?

Imagine the market being flooded with universal UE canalphones the likes of Sony and Creative, a dime a dozen.

Edited by radioactive28

So, are we going to see the brand name go down the drain?

Imagine the market being flooded with universal UE canalphones the likes of Sony and Creative, a dime a dozen.

I dun think Logitech is foolish enough to meddle with the UE sound signature and its designs.. they probably might learn a thing or two from UE and do an 'upgrade' on their cranky headphones... their mouse are awesome though... :thumbup:

I doubt logitech will mess with UE both in hardware and branding. People in this hobby recognizes UE as a trustable IEM as such logitech rather then changing the name or logo, will leverage on that and pump in money to get better earphones for sale. With this they can also defunct their earphones line or merge it into UE lol.

Just like when logitech acquired slim devices, i dun think there will be any change with UE. Slim Devices' squeezebox and transporter are juz like before. Only difference is that the logitech logo is going to replace the UE's logo.