Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Pics of the Orpheus + other great stuff

Orpheus costs around US$14000 plus, right? That's a mind boggling sum. wacko.gif

The gears are sure high end but judging from the progessive improvement in quality of gears brought to each meet, I wouldn't be surprised if EAR HP4, Sony R10, AKG K1000, Orpheus would make its appearance soon!

(There are still alot of SG headphones lovers that have yet to join us!)

hey, i heard my freind said, somebody in singapore have already bought that orpheus thru Hung Bro. he is a sales person and have had contact with the shop. just to remind you guys that there are still ppl out there who crazy bout headphones but not our member. So, go and invite them!!

The baby Orpheus is the HE 60 and HEV 70 right??

They looked verrry enticing when I saw them on a website. However when I went to read a review it did not do very well at all! Although it was only one review, for some reason there are hardly any proper reviews. I can't find it again now, but I do remember it was a professional magazine review. If anyone has a pair of these I for one, would love to hear a review of them!

Hello...

I'm the guy with the headphones you call the Orpheus... they aren't. The Orpheus is the HE90 headphones with the HEV90 tubed amplifier... I'm running my HE90s off a Kevin Gilmore-designed solid state amplifier I built myself. smile.gif

Hello...

I'm the guy with the headphones you call the Orpheus... they aren't. The Orpheus is the HE90 headphones with the HEV90 tubed amplifier... I'm running my HE90s off a Kevin Gilmore-designed solid state amplifier I built myself. smile.gif

Any chance of you posting some pics, and maybe some comments on the sound of the combo. rolleyes.gif

Whehey eric343, they're all calling you a high roller here wink.gif