Guest jacj6049

koss spark plug mod?

Guest jacj6049

ha!!aron,ya must be very tired now!!then wat did ya mod?ha,i also got my SQ5 mod ored,cos it's still a new phone,mayb i'll try ya way,burn in few days,ha!!!very eager to noe how it's sound :D so when can i audition ya masterpiece?

Guest jacj6049

ored got my spark plug mod!not so murky now,bass tighter,treble improve!!but still not very clear gonna try another way to mod again,hi aron.how's is ya SQ5 ored?must be sound great rite?

ored got my spark plug mod!not so murky now,bass tighter,treble improve!!but still not very clear gonna try another way to mod again,hi aron.how's is ya SQ5 ored?must be sound great rite?

Pai seh, quite busy lately... :wacko:

The SQ5 mod is complete, you can drop by my store to try the modded version SQ5 (black) against the non modded version (red) and if you like it, I can do it for you free since you got me into it.

Guest jacj6049

OMG!!i think tis is de most wonderful x'mas present i'll get :)) jus a "thank you"i think is not enough!!!ha!!i'll buy .....got starbuck overthere rite?ha!!then i'll buy ya cuppucino!! aron's rock!! :party:

Don't need lah... thanks anyway. You should try first because not many have tried and I'm not sure you will like it.

Cables are as original, all mods are internal. One main reason I'm helping you do it instead of telling you how to is because part of this mod requires you to dismantle the main speaker unit from the headphone and re-align it, follow with hot glue to secure it. Thought this might be the part screw ups might take place since you have to work pretty close to the diaphragm.

This mod will void the 1 year warranty from Audio Technica Singapore.

Lol, for me, i learn the most with the stuff all infront of me. I dunno, havent built an amp before. But my guess that it will be easier to just buy a kit from guys in this forum than to buy all the separate parts yourself.

Lol, this thread is getting off topic already, hope the mods in this forum dont ban us.

Guest jacj6049

hi to everyone in diy section!!!how ya doin!!haha, hi aron!!too many jobs n OT,so didnt hav time to audition ya SQ5!!sorry ah!!but if tomoro 9 free mayb will go down there!i diy a meier bass enhance nutaral X-feed filter,try it wit RA1 clone n SR60,bass will refine abit,more warm mid range!!but,treble less,sound stage is narrow!!the way i hook all the things up is,source output to filter,then output to amp!!mayb this method is wrong,pls correct me if this is not the correct way