ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

@uber: The maple looks good! Looks like your long wait has paid off! Enjoy your amp man, I'll try and pop by sometime. :D

and then u'll need the Stax raincoat :dance:

:party::party::party:

fake c046:

Mmmm, guess u can check with seller whether he has a receipt to clarify.

Another way is to bring the cable down to X audio/Audio Basic to verify.

I can't really remember whether 046 was red colour previously.

Seldom see orange colour plugs.

Bro, wrong post lah. Should be under "My FIRST tubes". :whistle:

Edited by ical

yes, my bad. Opening multiple browsers and didn't realise answering to a different thread :$.

Anyway, thanks for the url. Good info indeed.

Another similar website here as well, maybe bros here can check out before

committing to a second hand item with regrets.

http://www.oyaide.com/e_audio/support/support_index.htm

Btw, regarding the pictures , i am still not sure whether all the pics shown are fake or the bottom few are genuine. Anyway the real Singaporean suppliers can be found understand the Distributor section, which is X-audio.

Think owners of Audio basic and X-audio are close friends/ bros...

Well, mmmm, if the plug is really fake, take it easy lor, we are learn something along the way. :)

Think my Blacksand also has a fake Oyaide plug. :bash:

Anyway a quick note on my amp, it enhances what the RS1 is good at and tries to minimise what it's not. Tightens up the bass, polishing up the highs (finally) and the mids are even silkier than before. Especially with that Sylvania Gold Brand. ;) Soundstage has plenty of depth, decent width with lots of air.

If you don't like the RS1, this pairing won't make you like it. If you like the RS1... :holiday:

Think my Blacksand also has a fake Oyaide plug. :bash:

Anyway a quick note on my amp, it enhances what the RS1 is good at and tries to minimise what it's not. Tightens up the bass, polishing up the highs (finally) and the mids are even silkier than before. Especially with that Sylvania Gold Brand. ;) Soundstage has plenty of depth, decent width with lots of air.

If you don't like the RS1, this pairing won't make you like it. If you like the RS1... :holiday:

when are you getting CDP ha?? I got to prepare banner leh!! then ical need to arrange China models as well... :drool::drool::drool:

**Welcome to CDP CLUB**

:prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess:
Edited by kidult

when are you getting CDP ha?? I got to prepare banner leh!! then ical need to arrange China models as well... :drool::drool::drool:

**Welcome to CDP CLUB**

:prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess:

Wah couldn't stop laughing at that one. Well CDP might have to wait awhile (as usual), a bit of financial issues (personal and family).

Wah couldn't stop laughing at that one. Well CDP might have to wait awhile (as usual), a bit of financial issues (personal and family).

Take your time, but i must warn you of the pitfalls of a cdp, freaking dark hole, especially after i dropped by Stereo on Thur.

A lot of upcoming products for home rig, see already :rclxub:

got cd treatment stuff, remove cd static stuff, footers, brass weights, maple wood platforms, fancy looking powercords and interconnects.

So far Cyrus showed the Silclear and this Mikrosmooth product with price tag, the rest of the stuff dunno when or whether or not will be up for sale or not.

One thing for sure. Confirm :moneyflies: