Sign in to follow this  
nofing

AT W5000 brief impressions

Hope to find the one in green! :grin:

limited to 50pcs...hmm...the look not very nice leh :shifty:

limited to 50pcs...hmm...the look not very nice leh :shifty:

I like the vintage look. Most important, must be super limited and expensive. :grin:

Apart from the colours, what's the difference between the two, acoustically speaking?

Just the color.

There's one in Audio Technica Singapore, the glass door don't look very thick.... :whistle:

Great! I know the Japanese boss! Will check with him if he's willing to let go. Thank for the info. :party:

Edited by ical

I like the vintage look. Most important, must be super limited and expensive. :grin:

Great! I know the Japanese boss! Will check with him if he's willing to let go. Thank for the info. :party:

:rclxub::rclxub::rclxub::rclxub::rclxub:

Edited by kidult

Hehe. AT Singapore has one brown and one green. S/n 193 of 500 and 25 of 50 respectively. Tried asking but they won't budge. They're already regretting selling their w2002.

Sound wise, my listening session was too brief to detect any differences. But I think the green might have sounded better and more exquisite. Lol!

Just the color.

Hehe. AT Singapore has one brown and one green. S/n 193 of 500 and 25 of 50 respectively. Tried asking but they won't budge. They're already regretting selling their w2002.

Sound wise, my listening session was too brief to detect any differences. But I think the green might have sounded better and more exquisite. Lol!

You guys gave me the chills! :shocking:

But I hope either one of you could let me try the L3000. I won't really mind. lol! :whistle:

You can always pop by AT Singapore to request for an audition. They have a Philips CDP and a Higher Fidelity Ha-01 setup. The ha-01 is supposedly the 220v version of the HA5000 as in they sound similar but the parts and schematics are different though.

You can always pop by AT Singapore to request for an audition. They have a Philips CDP and a Higher Fidelity Ha-01 setup. The ha-01 is supposedly the 220v version of the HA5000 as in they sound similar but the parts and schematics are different though.

I can bring the HF HA-01 to the meet if you want to listen to it.

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

Compare Yama with HF? Extreme comparison of the solid state vs tube.

Speaking of which, maybe I should bring the Naim Headline 2 and Earmax Silver Edition... :think:

Not enough CD players....

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

Compare Yama with HF? Extreme comparison of the solid state vs tube.

Speaking of which, maybe I should bring the Naim Headline 2 and Earmax Silver Edition... :think:

Not enough CD players....

I'm bringing 2 PCDPs; a D465 and a D50. But cannot bring my home CDP and even my laptop. Due to the amount equipment I'm bringing in. Lol!

OT: I'm actually using my Laggauge Bag I use for going home for carying the stuff at this meet. :mellow:

Edited by jojo_b2

BRING please :grin::grin:

BRING please :grin::grin:

@Aaron

Pls bring those too. I want to hear those babies. On a side note. Kidult is itching for something new. :whistle: