Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

This had my name on it!

Isn't there a buyer already? Tempted but I had exactly the same problem as him the repairs cost me nearly the cost of a brand new PreHead! no.gif

Yes Rameish that's the reason for the thread title... I dunno man... the other 1/2 would kill me plus I don't really need another amp! I even had to postpone the Gilmore Lite!

You already know what the situation is with me concerning the Gilmore Lite. But I think there already is a buyer for the PreHead (see thrid post) since williamgoody never replied me after wednesday his deadline to pay for his car.

Then there's that ZOTL, the McCormack... all around the same price!

All very tempting but I think I'll see if I can get my MG Head modified here first before getting another amp. I want to concentrate on the source for the time being.

The one mentioned in the Equipment Forum (used McCormack SST-1) because I'm going to audition it tomorrow afternoon & still yet to get my LP12 serviced. Hopefully this guy I'm seeing tomorrow can help me out with it since he is also a Vinyl junkie wink.gif

OT: For you Mat, this is something to tempt you: http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showthread....&threadid=43790

Edited by N@Z