3 weeks of no earphone is nth compared to eternal bliss. Or compare that with the 4mnths that my fren nid to wait to get his customs from that other local retailer..

I used es2 cable with my superfi5pro when it was still a universal as well. All i can say is that it is so much better than the ue one. It may seem slim and filmsy, but the sound is fantastic and becos of its very light weight and flexible nature, no microphonics and u wont feel that yr superfi has any cables at all.

My pervious es2 cable use 2years le i think. No sign of untwirling.

3 weeks of no earphones.. i think cannot tahan :cry:

the es2 cables look like their sort of two wires twirled together? is it sturdy or might it even 'untwirl'?

3 weeks of no earphone is nth compared to eternal bliss. Or compare that with the 4mnths that my fren nid to wait to get his customs from that other local retailer..

I used es2 cable with my superfi5pro when it was still a universal as well. All i can say is that it is so much better than the ue one. It may seem slim and filmsy, but the sound is fantastic and becos of its very light weight and flexible nature, no microphonics and u wont feel that yr superfi has any cables at all.

So how would u compare the sound of the universal version and the custom version, both with es2 cables? I have a sf5pro that i m seriously considering remaking too.

Btw, so far has there been fitting issues with UM?

nice.. wonder how the SF5pros will sound like with xtra drivers..

still waiting on the UM Quad though.. if its superb i might even skip the reshellin n juz buy em..

So how would u compare the sound of the universal version and the custom version, both with es2 cables? I have a sf5pro that i m seriously considering remaking too.

Btw, so far has there been fitting issues with UM?

i think most ppl who ordered have had no fitting problems.

izzit me or is the middle portion of the translucent red one (the last pic) xtra clear?

oh my god oh my god!

that's PINK! :mad: if you're referring to the last one, it's clear on the face plate, PINK body and clear tip. the second one is actually a full pink.

:( now i'm thinking what color to make. i wonder what would a translucent pink look like... hmmm :lust:

oh my god oh my god!

that's PINK! :mad: if you're referring to the last one, it's clear on the face plate, PINK body and clear tip. the second one is actually a full pink.

:( now i'm thinking what color to make. i wonder what would a translucent pink look like... hmmm :lust:

it looks more like red on my monitor too, but could be my LCD color calibration being off. i'm personally not one for getting flashy colors. Don't wanna draw too much attention to it when wearing lol

oh my god oh my god!

awesome.. so for any of the colours can have a clear face plate? :DD

IPB Image

IPB Image

The first pink is full translucent pink.

The last pink is clear faceplate, translucent pink middle section and clear tip.

Hmm...

You do your custom at PS or Causeway point? We did very few pink until recently.

the pink looks very candy-like. and its nice. i like the last one but the clear tips look weird.

by the way both are which models?

and is it possible to do like those fading effect like from translucent pink to clear?

Edited by Duck-in-the-Box