how come the right faceplate looks a lil odd? like it's cratered in the middle..

didn't notice that, did a closer inspection, i think its just a trick of light.

no crater here.

IPB Image

Took a shot before you collected... :grin:

haha thanks aron for the nice pic. it will be my msn display pic. No need to pay loyalties to u rite? :DD

got photos of other customs that came in today?

anyone with PINK customs? photo leh! :P

oh aron btw what happen to the square silverish/greyish UE logo on the original superfi5pro.. its not included in the bag with bits and pieces of superfi5pro original body.

Edited by weikiat

Got guinea pig liao... :grin: waiting for it to come back.

Just found out I know the person reshelling his EBs, so if he says it's good I know I can trust his comments, you'll see me come down again. heh heh...

Edited by direcow

Just found out I know the resheller, so if he says it's good I know I can trust his comments, you'll see me come down again. heh heh...

His words are definitely trust worthy...

Edited by theory_87

didn't notice that, did a closer inspection, i think its just a trick of light.

no crater here.

haha thanks aron for the nice pic. it will be my msn display pic. No need to pay loyalties to u rite? :DD

got photos of other customs that came in today?

anyone with PINK customs? photo leh! :P

oh aron btw what happen to the square silverish/greyish UE logo on the original superfi5pro.. its not included in the bag with bits and pieces of superfi5pro original body.

Don't know what happen to the logo... maybe he sell back to logitech for rebate? :D

Got pink customs but didn't managed to get any of them before I got my hands on them, you came late therefore I had time.

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

Don't know what happen to the logo... maybe he sell back to logitech for rebate? :D

Got pink customs but didn't managed to get any of them before I got my hands on them, you came late therefore I had time.

maybe in future can ask them mould it into the custom or smth! will look cool! :P (for semi transparent customs)

also like a good sort of reminds pple of their dear old universal which was slaughtered hahaha

didn't quite get this:

haha..

Edited by weikiat

and its here!

IPB Image

will write some impression of it if I have time... school starting:(

feels so good when the custom just pop right into position.

LOL.. you choose the same colour as me. I tot no one will choose the same colour as me.