LOL.. you choose the same colour as me. I tot no one will choose the same colour as me.

yrs was the previous batch right?

when I was choosing colours aron showed me yours i think. Then i sort of like this colour combi hahahaha.

(a friend saw me with the customs and ask if I have hearing disorder !!! :P)

mannn everyone reshelling! Makes me super tempted too >.<

just do it. think later.

Edited by weikiat

it's true eh.. looks like it's single bore.. any idea why boss?

mmm wonder if UM can add an EB dynamic driver? since they can reshell them.. wonder if they've access to the EB bass drivers? wouldn't mind swapping my bass drivers out man.

it's true eh.. looks like it's single bore.. any idea why boss?

mmm wonder if UM can add an EB dynamic driver? since they can reshell them.. wonder if they've access to the EB bass drivers? wouldn't mind swapping my bass drivers out man.

Single or dual bores depends on the brand and model of reshell, so some brands reshelled in dual bores while some are single. I guess it was designed to matched the original sound of the universal.

maybe in future can ask them mould it into the custom or smth! will look cool! :P (for semi transparent customs)

also like a good sort of reminds pple of their dear old universal which was slaughtered hahaha

didn't quite get this:

haha..

I meant that you came later to collect so I had time to grab my camera to shoot a picture but as of the rest, them came almost within 30mins.... :thumbup:

Single or dual bores depends on the brand and model of reshell, so some brands reshelled in dual bores while some are single. I guess it was designed to matched the original sound of the universal.

I meant that you came later to collect so I had time to grab my camera to shoot a picture but as of the rest, them came almost within 30mins.... :thumbup:

wah. they must be camping at the mrt station waiting for your phone call.. haha.. u called me in the midst of my lesson i was deciding whether or not to pick up the phone lol

yrs was the previous batch right?

when I was choosing colours aron showed me yours i think. Then i sort of like this colour combi hahahaha.

(a friend saw me with the customs and ask if I have hearing disorder !!! :P)

just do it. think later.

LOL.. It was to remind me that my triple fi pro had evolved. LOL..

Someone has pics of their 4 driver custom having a degaussing hole:

IPB Image

Hopefully they do it for the custom EBs too...

wow cool:)

Someone has pics of their 4 driver custom having a degaussing hole:

IPB Image

Hopefully they do it for the custom EBs too...

isn't that the quad driver custom by UM? not yet released. that time asked aron before.

isn't that the quad driver custom by UM? not yet released. that time asked aron before.

yep... not out yet, but since there's a possibilty for a hole for the EBs for dynamic drivers use...

the guy that wrote the review in headfi told me to get it if im a basshead since he say it sounds like the UE11. lol. but too bad its not available YET ):

but if reshelling EB. the custom will be so big, the dynamic looks quite big. from the design of EB vs Pro.