Stereo_Electronics

Stereo promotion suggestion, Wednesday 24th June

Yeah I tried the orginal version haha. But the new stereo is very nice indeed. But smaller abit. :DD

i agreed totally...i like the layout of the new shop.anw...test mine before i decide to sell or keep i also dunno ...hahahaha!

i agreed totally...i like the layout of the new shop.anw...test mine before i decide to sell or keep i also dunno ...hahahaha!

Haha yeah I shall meet you this few days or next week to try it. If not I will not have the time anymore. NS soon. :blush:

hahas..sure sure...if i free.u free...why not...

anw..the stereo is having great offers now!do head down to either one shop.promotion till sunday man...sad that i fail to grab the LE porta

wahahhaaha :grin:

simple cannot resist the SPECIAL PRICE :thumbup:

That's fast! There's quite a big improvement over the standard version which sound raw to me.

Edited by ical

That's fast! There's quite a big improvement over the standard version which sound raw to me.

yeah, collector item must get it fast when it's soooooo affordable? :grin:

burning in mine, bang of bucks la :shifty:

i only bought one set but i don't think i wanna open :x it sounds different compared to the original?

Yes. No harm listen to it just for a while and judge for yourself. I believe it's due to the new cable.

Guest dragonboy

two full page in TNP with stereo name mention at the end! great!

Shouldn't have spent that money on NewPaper.... Might as well use the A&P on giving discount like 50% off all products you can see in store :grin::grin: .

Shouldn't have spent that money on NewPaper.... Might as well use the A&P on giving discount like 50% off all products you can see in store :grin::grin: .

Stereo did not advertise in the TNP. is audio technica do the advertisement :bash: