idkfa

TR Audio Cardas Mini to Mini Cable

Hello all,

Just wanna recommend this online seller, Todd from TR Audio TR Audio. I recently bought a Cardas HPI Mini to Mini cable from him. Really great communication and prompt email replies. For those who are concerned about costly shippings, I'm glad to say that TR Audio is shipping the $14.00 cables for only $1.92! Took about a week to reach me in tokyo.

post-8-1128757229.jpg

Edited by idkfa

Sorry my bad. It's in USD$. I wrote to Todd from TR Audio asking for a little discount for the members of this forum and hopfully something good can happen! happy.gif

Hi everyone,

I was directed to this website by idkfa. (Thanks for the nice comments BTW).

I ship the mini cables free in the US and can offer $1 shipping to SG Headphones users until Nov 1. Just enter a note in the comments about the discount and include your user name. PayPal address is <traudio@mwconnections.com>

I know it's not much of a discount, but it's the best I can do at this point.

Where are most of the members of this forum from?

Hi Todd! Thanks for joining the forum and also for the halfprice discount on shipping! laugh.gif

Yes, most of the members here are from Singapore but a couple of us are from elsewhere, Australia, Brunei, China, Japan, etc.

Thanks again and bump for an exclusive discount! happy.gif

Hi Todd, welcome to the forum & thanks for joining. I've changed your Member Group status to Audio Dealer.

Now the question is, how does it perform in the sound department?

Honestly speaking, reviewing and A/B-ing cables for me simply isn't as easy as comparing the grado with the senns. I can't comment much on audio quality cos firstly I dun have much cables to play with. Even when compared with my cheap daiyo cables, I couldn't tell right away. I am not in that stage where I can tell copper from silver yet. But I can sure tell you abt woodie & plastic. LOL.

Someone buy it and evaluate the cable pls? happy.gif Built wise is as what you see with the attached visual.

i received it 2 week. bought from todd too. thanks Todd for the great stuff. anyway, this is my first and only interconnect cable so i don't think i'm in any position to post a review. but quality wise i would say it is very good, very solid build. also when connected from my dap to my cmoy the sound is good and sweet. no distortion or whatsoever. paid slightly less than $30 for it and it took 5-6 days from day of payment to reach me. now quite happy using it. hope it helps.. headphone.gif