Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

New Beyers!

Wonder if the wireless ones are any good. There seems to be a market for them. I don't like the cheesy looking plastic they are using on this 'trend' range.

Yes... looks very trendy(especially the wireless RSX600), the headband however looks short and not rounded. Seems to be going into portability a little.

The cups look very much like the old ones.

Wonder how's the price like.

Edited by lekguan

does the word "hifi" used in the site means audiophile hifi or normal home entertainment hifi?

have a resemble look like Sony VxxxDJ series, so the German calls it "Trend" while the Japanese terms as "LifeStyle", interesting. happy.gif

It is only resonable for Beyer to venture into this "trend" or "lifestyle" to appeal to the younger generation. I believe most of us here, be it Beyer, Grado, Senn....supporters will say it is not audio phile enough, but from business point of view, Beyer still needs to cater that new segment, which Senn has already done so with their very own "trend" line. Sound aside, the design is the key competitive factor. Of course, I still prefer the big headphone that Beyer makes...ultimate target: DT880 with Cayin (sigh, no agent here) innocent.gif

Gees....gotta call my relative and find out how the new trendy range sounds. If possible, I hope to test drive the DTX990 and RSX600. headphone.gifhappy.gif

Edited by Mackie

looks alright .. wonder how they'll sound like.

rsx600 looks the prettiest wink.gif

saw the new beyers for sale at hung brothers,SLS

DTX 700 : $149

DTX 800 : $ 179

DTX 900 : $199

all prices are from my forgetful memory.. may not be the same tongue.gif

didnt ask for audition though.. i was there to buy klotz

Edited by Sipher