Stereo_Electronics

Singapore Can Slam 2009!

I'll be going. Starving student only though.

Hello, nowadays students are very rich. :bash:

this 1......

Bro, don't get it leh. Can explain what's being done?

Is Beyer cable good to be used for recable?

Only cable guy Eric can answer your question. :shifty:

mite be getting a new dac maybe modded benchmark or modded lavry da10

but i still testing the modded benchmark here at my friend's hse....not bad...his benchmark modded sound more richer and lively,natural and more warmer than cold, analytical unmodded benchmark...

seriously deeply poisoned now..... :sweat:

Only cable guy Eric can answer your question. :shifty:

for staxs ask our good friend MR.Jig for his wide variety of knowledge of se.. (ahem sorry)Staxxxxxxxxxxx :grin:

the beyer cables used lousy ofc copper cables.....the soldering they use r lead tin which contributes to their high sibliances and distortion...

Edited by Eric Chia

I want to be a lawyer leh. :whistle: Can sue people. :grin:

Better yet, can "run away" with millions!! Sorry dun mean to offend the good lawyers here. NO PREJUDICE, please. Think I better retract my statement....

Hello, nowadays students are very rich.

really.. I'm only bringing ES7 and dap.

How are we going to be able to hear our own music through different systems? Bring personal test CDs? DAP to RCA?

Edited by aragornmustdie

Hello, nowadays students are very rich. :bash:

I second this after seeing a student in a Dorm with rigs better than mine. :sweat:

really.. I'm only bringing ES7 and dap.

How are we going to be able to hear our own music through different systems? Bring personal test CDs? DAP to RCA?

Bring your ES7 as it is the can you are most familiar with. A DAP + RCA-Mini cable would help but there should be a lot with CD players so bring your favorite/audition CDs. :party:

The jam will not only provide you an idea how good your headphone can be but also what might be your next setup after saving. =)

I will try to bring the Valgrind irukandji and connect it to the Apache for Ipod Users. =)

Edited by jojo_b2

jojo i will take care of the jellyfish :D just concentrate on bringing yur rigs :))

i will also bring my irudkanji for any ipod users ..will pair with ldmk4se or apache if any1 have interest to try it

a kind reminder to all , jus bring some cds for audition and an ipod

oh my! cant believe i almost miss out on this. luckily jojo told me this over sms.

wooooo! pasir ris even further than going to JB leh! :rclxub:

equipment bringing: HD580, Millet Hybrid Max (this not confirm yet, need to find a box to transport it)

Aron can i pay the $20 at the Causeway Point Store??? haha PS a bit out of the way frm sch and home lol.

oh my! cant believe i almost miss out on this. luckily jojo told me this over sms.

wooooo! pasir ris even further than going to JB leh! :rclxub:

equipment bringing: HD580, Millet Hybrid Max (this not confirm yet, need to find a box to transport it)

Aron can i pay the $20 at the Causeway Point Store??? haha PS a bit out of the way frm sch and home lol.

Please try to come PS so it is easier for me to keep track of the funds... :sweat:

The meet is not at my place lah. :bash: I'll need to have a big bungalow to house all of you. :think:

It at my office in Eunos Ave 3, directly behind S'pore Post Centre, 10mins walk from Paya Lebar MRT. Grey building with red strips. Tallest and only industrial building in that area so you can't miss it.

Those who are driving, if you're coming by PIE, exist at Eunos and go by Eunos Crescent, then right, left, left, right to Eunos Ave 3. :grin:

Edited by ical

The meet is not at my place lah. :bash: I'll need to have a big bungalow to house all of you. :think:

It at my office in Eunos Ave 3, directly behind S'pore Post Centre, 10mins walk from Paya Lebar MRT. Grey building with red strips. Tallest and only industrial building in that area so you can't miss it.

Those who are driving, if you're coming by PIE, exist at Eunos and go by Eunos Crescent, then right, left, left, right to Eunos Ave 3. :grin:

Oi, got free parking boh?