Sign in to follow this  
lekguan

Shure in Singapore

Today I went to SLS, and I went to the shop which sells shure #01-28.

Inside there is an old uncle and a china woman, both know nothing about shure. I read on head-fi the shure e2c buds might improve the sound of EX70, so i decided to give it a try.

Next, they took out the shure catalogue, then start looking at the picture to look for the shure bud, then they took out a shure e1&5 foam bud, then i told them its not, its e2. Then they took out the triple flanged buds for once again E1&5. Then he was saying this is the one. Then the woman took out the shure e2c box and was there reading behind of the box, then she saw the pictures, and told the guy its "1 not 3"(referring to the flange).

In the end he told me no stock... blink.gif

BTW can anyone tell me where is LHS? I went SLT i walk around lv 3 two rounds still cannot find.... Or can someone who is going soon ask if they have stock for Canare stereo mini plug. Or someone knows if they sell it. Or any shop in Singapore which has it (preferrably SLS/SLT)

Will you be going back? Keep us posted.

so how?

if i want to buy e2c, are there other shops?

can we go to main dealer?

not keen on buying online [can't also, me no credit/debit card]

I don't think any other shops in Singapore selling Shure. I'm not very shure (I mean sure) though. Ask barradio who has a e1c. He bought it from there as well and he say they were a total blur when he asked them for a e1c. He also knows no other shop in Singapore selling Shures. Singapore has no main dealer. hehe no choice, bear with them or go online. (How unlucky of us)

Oh yah, I think their prices are a little bloated as compared to ordering online.

Edited by lekguan

please, please do yourself a favour, and order online.

audition with those who have the phones first and then make your decision. i will be relatively free from next week onwards. so those who desire to try out the e2 can ask me i guess.

maybe. i cant find the thread where times/dates are posted.

most probably in january... date and time might be confirmed a few weeks before that (dec maybe?)

Cool i can't wait to try ...... lol.giflol.gif

sure thing. i suppose i'll bring along the px200s also. and maybe the supermini if i get it by then.

Not waiting to get the new SuperMicro?

IF i get the amp by then, no problem lekguan. i would be happy to let you share my shipping. happy.gif

can we have a e2c mini-meet?

adhoc, is that ok?

since there's quite some interest recently in our forum about these phones

then after that maybe we can think about a powerbuy mentioned in another thread

remember to clean your ears properly first b4 coming smile.gif