Sign in to follow this  
Barradio

Sony R10 on ebay anyone?

US$4,250 or something like that.

N@Z, maybe... maybe not. They have some pretty expensive stuff in there ££,£££. It's basically a show room JUST to show off all the cool stuff Sony makes. I don't think any one has ever bought from that shop! Its simply one big advert. In which case, the R10 would be a pretty nice piece for them to put on display! wink.gif

3 Days to go and 0 bids! If it stays at that price would anyone consider buying? That?s a good price right? Could buy and sell it for more in 5 years maybe? laugh.gif

Edited by Tenson

Tenson, do they actually let you demo the high end stuff?

Birthday boy, seeing that the impending price is more than what I make in a month sort of puts it into prospective. Maybe one day but not now. Then again, my powerbook cost more than the R10... DOH!!! I knew I went wrong somewhere!

Dunno N@Z, never asked to demo anything before! rolleyes.gif

"Birthday boy, seeing that the impending price..." Happy Birthday Blues! How many birthday bumps do you need!? biggrin.gif

To put it in another prospective, for me its... go to university in a few years or get the R10! Hmm, R10 is tempting! yes.gif

With a price tag of US$4000+, I don't think it's feasible to commit in a purchase unless one has already owned a speakers setup. With a budget as such, the mileage is much more with speakers system if set up correctly. MHO.

Edited by Mackie

At start bid of US$2,975, it's about S$5,200 as reserve price. Was it cheaper earlier on in the market ? Recalling that ablaze provided a better indicative price from his friends in Tokyo sometime in March / April this year ? wink.gif

tee, gotta ask ablaze for his lobang. When you go to japan you can get it cheaper biggrin.gif

don't forget to buy 1 for me also tongue.gif