Sign in to follow this  
vulpix

My first and last time mass ordering from Koss.

damn i feel like withdrawing or something. Because i thought it was like a good deal though I had no intentions of buying before you wanted to sell them. Some more Koss wont replace it... Plus it provided no isolation on the bus.... Maybe I should revert back to my old plan of getting a Shure e1/e2... and let the other people who want it more a chance... hehe THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED!!! NOTHING IS CONFIRMED. I HAVE NOT CANCELLED ANYTHING!

Hehe lekguan, I'm sure those in the queue don't mind. It really depends on your needs, plus the KSC-35 is so much cheaper than the Shures, it might be good to own both. Plus it's really easy to sell the KSC-35 if you dun wan it anymore. adhoc said KSC-35 is superior in sound quality to the Shure e2, not too sure about that though, but point worth considering.

I also wanna get a Shure e2, so perhaps we can have another power buy? Who want organise?! party.gif

To quote adhoc:

i got my e2 from www.earplugstore.com for S$186 (incl shipping). you can get the shure cheapest in singapore for $190.

so why did i bother shipping from the US? one word- warranty. shure ONLY provides a full 2 year warranty + $55 flat replacement fee outside warranty for earphones bought IN the states. since www.earplugstore.com is based in oklahoma, i fall under the those covered by warranty even though i live in singapore. the singaporean retailers whom i approached would not let me try nor guarantee the warranty validity for their e2.

the shures are useful for their (my) intended use - which is providing decent sound that you can keep at a low volume even while on public transport to protect your (my) hearing due to the isolation afforded.

in other words, a poor man's etys.