Sign in to follow this  
vulpix

My first and last time mass ordering from Koss.

I'm pretty pissed at this messed up experience after ordering from Koss. We have 3 loose clips sets (Absolute0, matbon,kclim) and kclim experienced distortion at high volume with his left clip? What the hell is this? I'm still trying to find out what the procedure is for sending, but they have yet to reply me. yucky.gifyucky.gifyucky.gif

bugger that.......

So, no response from KOSS all this while?

I hope it gets done without incurring any further costs, thanks for all the effort you put in though Vulpix!

Much appreciated.

So the usual caveat..........quick to respond on a sale but shy away when service is required.

I reckon a long distance call is required. Otherwise, write a formal complaint to the company's chief. The postage fee may be worth it.

not as rich as you blues. heh, $20 or less I won't mind to bear if Vulpix find that he will not call because of that $20

Perhaps this is good way to spite him so he will call? yeah.gif

.... koss well i was looking for one now ..... poor me last time no money to buy one sad sad .... hammer.gif me pls dont worry ... la give them some time to open the mail box to read .... w00t.gifheadphone.gif

loose clip?

can someone explain? i'm not sure if my clip is loose. it moves around a LOT.

To share my experiences (remember I posted some time ago on my KSC-35 prob b4 the mass order?), Koss takes some time to reply. When they do, they INSIST on replacing the KSC-35 with KSC-50, and will ask you to contact the local distributor, which is leapfrogasia. You can then get the replacement from there. May provide more info if I have the time to review my emails...

Forgot to mention, for loose clip can use blue tack or silicon glue, better don't ask Koss or they will replace it with KSC-50 as mentioned.

I have had contact with 3 KSC-35's within the last month, and only the one from the power buy had problems. Problems with loose clip also not common on Head-fi, so wondering why we are so unfortunate this time round... sleep.gif

About there, it basically prevents the clip from falling off, but hard to achieve the tightness of NEW problemless clip ones. Anyway the clip will also become slightly looser after some time of use. I believe if nothing goes wrong, you should be able to see it for yourself this Sat.