N@Z

Your secret's out ablaze!

I think I know what you are getting to replace the X cans. But I won't tell! Good choice. You'll have to try it out with the HD600 & RS-1 though. Hush! I won't say anything more!

Hehehe... I have eyes & ears every where... ok my lips are sealed!

Waaa, change again ...

i'd like to direct your attention to veterans like n@z and Rameish who've TONS more equipment than me, its just that you guys are catching me now in the "upgraditis" phase tongue.gif

anyway, its a price I couldn't refuse. will tell all next week innocent.gif

woah.. ablaze.. I thought you are already free of the temptation from the dark side tongue.gif

On the contrary, I don't have tons of gear compared to Rameish! happy.gif I also don't consider myself as a veteran as well. I think some of the newbie members here probably would qualify. I think it only seems like that because I have been into the forums longer than some. One thing I am though is very passionate about music & the hardware that goes with it. Not to mention technology in general. Hence my custom title ablaze kindly put up for me smoke.gif

Coming back on track, I'm really curious to know the story about ablaze's latest acquisition. I'm sure you will put us all out of our misery soon enough! Will it be the amp to end your search? Nahhh I doubt it, not for a little while anyhoo!

I think I know what you are getting to replace the X cans. But I won't tell! Good choice. You'll have to try it out with the HD600 & RS-1 though. Hush! I won't say anything more!

What is it? Come on, tell us la! call.gif

Is it Sudgen headmaster? Peter of electrade once ask me whether I want a second hand headmaster for S$1000 from his friend, but I just bought the W1000 and short of excuse to spend more, and the headmaster is not so nice for K501. happy.gif

Oops, I can't speak! What happened to my mouth? Help, help... wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.giflaugh.gif

I'm pretty confident I know exactly what ablaze is getting. I'm very sure it is not a Sugden Headmaster ting. I won't spoil ablaze's glory though. If anyone else knows what it is, keep it to yourself till ablaze tells all! holiday.gif Then we can all try it at his place! LOL!

sheez. you all laugh.gif

anyway, I don't want to say too much first lah. cos its a couple of years old, but the seller assured me its in perfect sonic condition. and he's even gone so far as to say that if its faulty, he'll allow me to return it for a full refund. STILL..I don't wanna "jinx" it by talking about it first! *just keeping my fingers crossed* innocent.gif

Its not a headmaster ting..there aren't that many amps that're completely synergistic with my CD3000s wink.gif okok. stop talking! tongue.gif

I'm pretty confident I know exactly what ablaze is getting. I'm very sure it is not a Sugden Headmaster ting. I won't spoil ablaze's glory though. If anyone else knows what it is, keep it to yourself till ablaze tells all!  holiday.gif  Then we can all try it at his place! LOL!

Good idea. wink.gif

If it's not headmaster, it must be a tub wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifblush.gif

hahaha.. my sentiment exactly..

the emp is known to be perfect match with the cd3000...

headphone.gif