Sign in to follow this  
filthfate

Hi all! Am a Newbie

I am female myself just that I never ever revealed it, and I don't see the necessity to fuss over it. We live in a society of equals, and I am not feminist, so why must I declare to the world (on such forums) that I am female when I know that certain chauvinistic people will treat me differently after learning it? Girls, let's just keep to ourselves will we? rolleyes.gif

Well put & I think it should stay that way too, that explain's your good english grammar.

I once thought Mackie was a woman, until I saw people refer to him as 'him' or 'he' Hehehee..... No offence Mackie! LOL

nvm smile.gif as long as there are female in our forum i'm quite happy already..at least here would not be a "gayland" anymore tongue.gif

SGH was & never will be a "gayland" you speak for yourself there mychew! tongue.gif

mychew we know you are ".." all the while... you don't have to repeat yourself there tongue.giflol.gif

I am female myself just that I never ever revealed it, and I don't see the necessity to fuss over it. We live in a society of equals, and I am not feminist, so why must I declare to the world (on such forums) that I am female when I know that certain chauvinistic people will treat me differently after learning it? Girls, let's just keep to ourselves will we?  rolleyes.gif

Now I'm gonna carry out a search on those who have been crude and rude to U. lol.gif Someone's probably caught with his pants down with your unveiling truth (no pun intended). tongue.gifhammer.gif

U know, U should have turned up for our meets and I can be real sure some jaws and eyeballs will hit the floor knowing that U're one of us. lol.gif

Edited by Mackie

I once thought Mackie was a woman, until I saw people refer to him as 'him' or 'he' Hehehee..... No offence Mackie! LOL

Why Tension? blink.gif

Hey dude! I like your new avatar too! Meow!!

Slap myself for the OT. blush.gif

Edited by Mackie

Mackie,

Must've been the lovely avatar u have laugh.gif

Spot on! yes.gif Who is the avatar of anyhoo...? õ,O

Edit: Oh btw Mackie, my name has no 'I' in it. ppth.gif I believe Tenson to be Japanese for 'descendant of god' or something like that.... Not that I?m trying to complain or anything, I just thought as you have called me that a few times now I should comment!

If you don't mind me asking now, why did you choose 'Mackie'? Anything to do with the pro-audio brand? Does anyone else have an interesting story of such behind their name? biggrin.gif

Edited by Tenson

One of my favourite Korean singer, Uhm Jung Hwa.

Oops, sorry Tension, I guess it must be the "tension" from being mistaken as a gal or work in itself. lol.gif

Tenson in Japanese denotes "Gods from the Heavens".

U're spot on regarding my choice of nickname. I used to utilize a Mackie VLZ 1202 pro mixer as a pre-amp in my speakers rig. Very impressed with its performance and the name stuck somehow.

Alrighty then, we're veering off course from the topic................is there one btw? tongue.gif