Sign in to follow this  
Absolute0

Closed and Locked iRiver IMP-550 Slimx3

what colour is it?

i dun think it supports OGG as of now. Do u think you can go lower? there's this auction on xxxxx sg which goes for xxxx brand new? unsure.gif

Mod edit: Your post has been edited - such bargaining tactics will not be tolerated. See below and read my PM to you about this.

Edited by Rameish

Ogg Vorbis support has been *confirmed*, would be supported earliest December, latest early next year.

adhoc: black. (magnesium die-cast beauty) I know you want silver, but black's the standard colour here... whistling.gif

cheebangpoopoo: This unit is as good as brand new, absolutely mint condition. $290 flat fee for mine, but there may be hidden costs (S&H etc.) on yahoo auctions.

I do not appreciate thread crapping (Mods, need some help laugh.gif ).

Mod edit: Please be reminded of the Governing rules on Classified section that strongly recommends (prohibits with courtesy) all discussions/negotiations are to be carried out privately with the concerned seller/buyer via email/pm or otherwise. Please maintain a clean thread with the necessary specifics such as product, price, age, condition etc.

Edited by Mackie

Okay help given in the way of warnings to cheebangpoopoo for hijacking the sale - have sent you a PM cheebangpoopoo. Please read the rules and regulations. Esp about price negotiations.

Adhoc, no formal warning as yours was just a mere question about colour (and that's allowed) but "I'll slap you on the wrist" when I meet you at the next meet LOL. Kidding ya. Just to let you know that you are not the offender here.

Let's be nice folks - if the price is too high then just make an offer via PM and state you reasoning there. Likewise for more info - on colour etc.

Absolute0, do give more information and edit your post to reflect the new price in the 1st post of your thread (friendly advice on how to sell). Also including a pix often helps. And do note that new products come with a warrenty which is worth something.

There. I've now made everyone unhappy. Absolute0, I can either edit the offening posts or you can cancel this ad and start a new one with more info and updated price etc. The choice is yours as the damage has already been done by cheebangpoopoo.

Edited by Rameish

Pardon this minor "discussion", really got to thank Rameish for his moderating efforts.

This thread is plain messy already. Gonna start a new one, and hope to keep it clean this time. Mods, could you please lock/delete this thread after I've started a new one? Thanks.

P.S. The price reduction post was meant as a "bump". Will put in this crucial word the nxt time. wink.gif

Thread closed. Please go the the new one as linked on the first post above.