jlee1974

Sennheiser RS 120 or eqvuivalent

Hi,

i am planning to buy wireless headphone, dont have to be the very sophisticated type, but i need 2 wireless headphone, with the convenience of just 1 transmistter.

1. i read that Seinnheisser Rs 120, is one good option. Can someone tell me where to get those?

2. i thinking of buying from Amazon, but i heard will have issues with the charging dock because of voltage.

3. are there equivalent options that are not too expensive? its mainly to use when my baby is asleep.

jimmy

stereo?

Thanks for replying,

You meant the headphones? I not very particular, just good enough for movies and reliable brand. Clarity and good sound rendition will be a bonus, dependong on price lor. Need 2 for me and wife.

I just thought hat rs120 is easy because only one transmitter, won't take up too mush space. (and I only have one headphone jack) on myl plasma

Any recommendation

stereo?

I think nekatrall means why not buy from Stereo Electronics? They carry many different brands of headphones and usually give good advice.

:-)

The sennheiser RS wireless series's kleer technology is really very good. Much better than conventional bluetooth. I could walk around my 4 rm flat without have the signal cut off.

I also agree with cirdec, the Sennheisers are good in general, don't have specific experience with RS 120 but I'd believe him. You can always check some reviews on pcmag or headphonesaddict to see what other people are buying and saying about certain models.

I also don't see any problem ordering from Amazon, I ordered many times and never had any problems, just make sure you buy the right model for where you live. So If you're from Europe you need different plugs than if you're from USA.

You know wireless headphones are kinda impressive and can't be replaced by wired headphones now. No matter, if you are working out, running or doing any other sort of work, wired is always preferred by me. But one thing which I have noticed so far is that you should not look for cheap headphone, instead go for little good in cost to avoid any damage in its very first or second month. Thanks. Also you can See More Here.

You know wireless headphones are kinda impressive and can't be replaced by wired headphones now. No matter, if you are working out, running or doing any other sort of work, wired is always preferred by me. But one thing which I have noticed so far is that you should not look for cheap headphone, instead go for little good in cost to avoid any damage in its very first or second month. Also, you can See More Here.