tech_oasis

Testing headphones before purchase

hung bros do allow u to test before u buy, but i think they only allow those model that have simple packaging.

Last time i bought a PX200 from them and the sales lady allowed me to test using my own mp3 player.

Never had any problem when I deal with Douglas Hung which is a very guy which coincidentally also happens to live near my home.

In fact he is one of the most wonderful person to deal with.

May be you guys should ask for him next time.

rolleyes.gif

Maybe he knows you are 'headphnecrazy' & 'absolutely nuts!' hence will know for sure you will spend money!

yes

Douglas Hung does allow u test the headphones

but i think we also hav to be resonable, would u want to buy a pair of Earphones that hav been in someone else's ear before? also some of the packings cannot be opened, so i think those also can't be tested unless they hav a samle pair, anyway if its a earphone & a sample/testing pair that has been in many ears i don't think i want to test it in my sleep.gif

so far Douglas hav let me test all the headphones i buy from him, including the W1000, most of the Senn hav testing samples on display & Beyer also

someone didn't let me test the 880 when I went there... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I think it's not douglas.. but the other one. I don't know the name

OT: when did you get the MAD Ear + amp?!