Sign in to follow this  
Huma Dragonbane

How many cds do you have?

I started my CD/LP collections since 19 years ago when I fell deeply in love with music and audiophilia. Although I've been careful with my purchases, I still manage to amass just over 2000 cds in my collection. The first cd I'd bought is still standing proudly on the shelf.

What is it, out of curiosity? I think mine was Belinda Carlisle, he first album but I don't have that anymore. Sold it together with my first Philips CDP.

150+ and growing. Mostly classical.

Regards

CK

at last count, something close to 800. I buy an average of 10CDs a month (I fill out my gramaphone cards pretty quick wink.gif )

I still download music, but I'm a pretty strong advocator of buying original (I do not own a single pirated DVD). Plus the CD prices are dirt cheap compared to the rest of the world. We're paying the equivalent of $10USD per CD(which is what the majority of americans are lobbying for anywya).

party.gif

now if I had only saved all that money, I could buy my gf that engagment ring. oh well tongue.gif

chris

Edited by yongchris

Maybe about 20+ to 30. I'm not too sure because I never exactly counted... Hehehe.... But now that my amp is up less the case, I'm slowly growing the collection for listening in the near future. Already blew nearly $200+ this month.. And awaiting another 2 CD's + 1 LP.. Gotta set aside yet another $120+ when they arrive (If they do).

wahah ... cool ... guys what a huge collection ... well i think my cds rate will go down ... now into buying japan cds for my belove anime opening and ... ending and some OST .... going to Poke soon .. not wrong just along my gundam seed is XxX ... but worth the money ... ... but will grow .. yes singaopore cds are cheap .... that cool .... Hope to get some classic songs .... to relax ... hammer.gifhammer.gifhappy.gifw00t.gif

Thanks! wub.gifwub.gifkicking.gif

What is it, out of curiosity? I think mine was Belinda Carlisle, he first album but I don't have that anymore. Sold it together with my first Philips CDP.

It's a classical piece ie. Mozart's Eine Klein Nachtmuzik on Philips label. In those days, I deemed only classical music worthy of CD format because of the high prices then. I could live with clicks and pops (inherent in LPs) on pop music but hardly ever on classical.