Sign in to follow this  
Huma Dragonbane

How many cds do you have?

Sorry if this topic has been posted before but I'm just curious. I don't think I'd ever want to post how many I have though. Haha. Mine's probably really really pathetic compared to most if not all of you guys. I'm just a student and even with my part time pay I can't afford as many cds as I would like. So what about you guys? smile.gif

It has not been discussed in the current SGheadphones forum yet but in the previous forum yes, I think.

Actually I don't have that many CDs either. With me right now there's about close to 300 CDs but there is probably about another hundred over at my parent's house being used/kept by my sister & brother. These have been amassed since 1988 until now so it's not really a big collection when you average it out over 15 years.

Oh how do I start to count? When will I finish? lol.gif

Nah, I don't have so many, probably only 50 albums, but well, only about 10 I'm actively listening to.

Cool .. i got about 200 ++ ... and some of them i have gave away to people .... hope it grows .... lol.giflol.gif TOo laugh.gif

Thanks ! wub.giflaugh.gif

I don't know whether this is appropriate, but I used to have like 1000 - 2000 copies of vinyl LPs.

Still have about 1 couple boxes in the storeroom with no player available in da house.

A good friend of mine is going to give me his second Micro Seiki TT with sokme ortofon cartridge soon,

LPs ressurrection very soon. biggrin.gif

Headphonecrazy, my record player is awaiting parts now I would think my LP's revival is 25% the way to reality. Good luck in yours too thumbup1.gif

Oh as for CD's I do not have alot, but i couldn't be bothered to go and count them tongue.gif . I have bought like 15 albums over the last 2 months though w00t.gif

There's 4 rows on my CD rack so I counted one row & multiplied it by 4. laugh.gif No way I'm gonna count it all exactly!

Well I've been collecting since..hmm...for cds that is, for about 7 years. Whew, luckly my collection isin't that bad....I thought it was, I've about 200 cds or slightly more. It's constantly growing too. hehe.

Do you guys catalogue your cds and how are they arranged?

For me, the new ones and the ones I frequently listen to, are at the top of the pile. They aren't arranged in any alphabetical or genre order.

those with good recordings I put it on one side tongue.gif

i have about 110+ cds and almost all of them are sorted according to artiste in alphabetical order. i also keep a list of cds in my palm pda which i decided to do before my cd collection goes out of hand. yea and i have a pile of mds and bootleg cdrs as well.

coming to or near 300 in < 2yrs. They are unsorted and never in alphabetical or whatever order. tongue.gif

200+ albums and eerr about 400 singles (singles are cool coz of different remixes), 30 LPs although I dun have a turntable at the moment, LOL.

A good friend of mine is going to give me his second Micro Seiki TT with sokme ortofon cartridge soon,

LPs ressurrection very soon. 

HPcrazy, I wish I have friends like yours.