ablaze

N@Z, look what I got for you

yeah. thanks Gouki, for all of us here.

have you added to the pricelist thread on the top? (thanks) yes.gif

looks good.. maybe one day I will get them.. for portable laugh.gif

THANK YOU ABLAZE & GOUKI! This is what the forum is all about, helping each other.

Yep, I've replied your PM. Thanks for your trouble ablaze. These should be great for use at my office with my replacement radio (yet to arrive as well).

Wow, that's sounds cool!

But I just got myself a px200 for protable and office use, it's smaller in size and not as funky as D66, won't catch too much eyes (I'm too old to be funky ph34r.gif ). Sound wise, head-fi people said D66 got better treble and less bass than px200, I don't find px200 dark, it's a kind of very natural sound, better than ksc35 for me (tighter bass, better mid and high, but don't have ksc35 type of sound stage to make you feel it's a full size phone). So the chances are that D66 maybe too bright for me, but for the price at here in Singapore, it is a nice phone to own headphone.gif

which is better? sony d66 or the senn px200?

I might get a portable headphone to accompany my ksc-35 soon..

anyone who owns both can comment?

ting?

i see you on the other thread you must stop yourself from buying, see you in this thread asking where to buy..but let me be evil laugh.gif 2nd floor got some sony shops. thats where i got these. i have a feeling the ground and basement shops will carry too (didn't check). gouki got for 95, i got for 93.60 (90+gst) so most impt thing is to bargain wink.gif

hahhahahaa.....

wacko.gif welcome to the dark side gryphon

hehee.. no lah.. I think it's a joke

dark side is when you are tempted to keep buying stuffs .. I think tongue.gif