Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

SGheadphone traffic statistics

in august, we had the record of 20 members surfing at the same time.

Now I hardly even see >10 even at peak hr sad2.gif

Probably because of Pre & post Meet. Nice to see though.

The forum saw many photo uploads, as well as people viewing the thread when the meet was over. Possibly the cause for drop in hits thereafter, as well as the dip in total file transfer.

Some affiliates require a minimum traffic of 1000 visitors a day, and their payoffs are very high.

However, there are also no requirement ones which have lower payoffs. Ultimately, you'll get the money, its just a matter of time, because they only pay when amount snowballs to about $30USD, which means like lots and lots of clicks. There are also different schemes. Like CFM which is the no-click affiliate. CFM = cost per thousand impressions, meaning they pay you the amount stated after 1000 people see your ad. Pay per click pays for every unique click they get. But they also have a scheme for catching scammers, for example, they know that people are cheating if 20% of the people who view the ad click on it.

They come in form of banners, search box, exit pop ups, popunders blah. Please don't use pop-ups/popunders and the alike! tongue.gif

You can take a look at https://www.www.com/affiliate/index.jsp

www.com affiliate is a search box, and we can like encourage members to use this search box instead of google. Also, it is fully customizable.

Do a search on google about website affiliates & such and you can get many results. They usually pay by check/paypal/e-gold & stuff like tt.

Edited by lekguan

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

How reliable are these figures? Normally I open multiple windows, one for each forum. Tabbed browsing (under 1 browser) is the way to go! Does things like that have any affect to the figures in the statistic

Good point lek.

On my mac using safari but for PC I use Netscape/Mozilla there's also kmeleon or Firebird from Mozilla. Another cool browser (for PC) Ghostzilla. Look for it & you'll find out what I mean!

Since the month of July we are getting average of 1 million hit. Do I smell the colour of money???

how do you smell a colour? rolleyes.gif

N@Z, seriously, I'm not too sure how the stats are calculated.. sleep.gif