Sign in to follow this  
Blues

Just for fun: IQ test!

Try this one IQ test

It takes quite a while because there are 32 questions altogether.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

LOL! It would appear that I am of just above average intelligence!

DOH!!! blink.gif

btw, what's your greatest intellectual strength?

Your IQ score is based on your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Like everyone, you have a unique intellectual makeup, with strengths and weaknesses that affect your methods of understanding, communication and relating to others. According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Logic.

I didn't read that bit. I guess mine is logic as well since that's how I normally notice how I think most of the time.

RESULTS:

Your IQ score is 135. A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

Your IQ score is based on your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Like everyone, you have a unique intellectual makeup, with strengths and weaknesses that affect your methods of understanding, communication and relating to others. According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Pattern Recogntion.

blink.gif

intelligent kid is here w00t.gifw00t.gif

My score is only 130 rolleyes.gif

Nobody likes a smart ass... hyuk2! tongue.gif

Whatever makes you happy! tongue.gif

Aha, how to cheat:

Redo with the same answers but since u know what the answers are already, you can use less time and thus higher speed. Redid mine this cheating way and got this. Notice the last sentence:

RESULTS:

Your IQ score is 144. A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted".

Your IQ score is based on your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Like everyone, you have a unique intellectual makeup, with strengths and weaknesses that affect your methods of understanding, communication and relating to others. According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Processing Speed.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Beware: Cheater here