Sign in to follow this  
Blues

Just for fun: IQ test!

Women always have the smarts... 'cept if you're blonde whistling.gif

My efficiency reduces when I have to do two things at one time but I can drive a stick shift, concentrate on my driving, listen to background music & talk at the same time (Barely) blink.gif

149 I think is in 'gifted' category already.

i highly suspect these test scores arent accurate... alot of them just give easy questions n praise u after the results r out to influence u to order the full evaulation. i've tried quite a few of these aredi... with all kinds of different questions for word associations to puzzle solving. those who disagree wif me, it's up to u what to believe. my fren's the president of the NUS mensa society, n an IQ of 140 will get u in. that roughly corresponds to ard 2% of the world population. that shows how hard it is, so if half the world gets like 130-140+ for these tests, u know it's fake! smile.gif

it's good fun tho, i must admit hehe...

ohmy.gif

Not really on smart or not.  In fact, I don't even know why I can get such a high score.  I only seriously answered the first 7 to 8 questions, lost patient after that and skip to the last few questions and answered that.  Those, in between questions,...I don't even know what the questions were asking, I just clicked the Trues and False, randomly. mellow.gif

Wooo...U have a natural gift; some call it hunch while others call U a clairvoyant!

Well, it's just a game, thanks, anyway.........

......I m trying to visualise the 4 numbers for this weekend 4D(lottery numbers)........

.....hmm....I think I see something.... tongue.gif

hmm i just tried it n i got 159... n trust me i'm no genius, so besides a nice ego boost, i dun think it's really accurate. complete IQ tests take ard 2 hrs n r alot more comprehensive. i havent been for 1 myself but really, these tests r just part of a money making plan to me...

Of course it isn't that accurate, afterall this is just a - 10 minutes test?

No single human are the same. So you maybe better in other field that I sucks, vice versa.

Take it easy and have fun... tongue.gif